- These days / Finally moved in -

Hello y'all, πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘‹

It took me for a long time since last update. 
My PC was broken, and it took for a long time to fix it. 
Our campground wifi does not work well, super slow, I could not update this blog at all. And even though we moved into our house, our wifi did not work well.  Today we finally fixed wifi antenna also. πŸ˜‰  That's why I could not update this blog at all.  I was frustrated for a long time...πŸ˜’πŸ’¦

However Mr.Wolf, doggies, and I are fine. 😊
We've been so busy for moving into our house.😳

In the end, we stayed on campground for a month, and just the other day, we finally moved into our house ! 
Yay ! πŸ˜ƒ✨

At the same time, I feel a little sad to say good bye for campground and RV life for a while.  I miss our RV life,too.








We stayed on campground for about a month, so we had RV camping life for 7 months since last October. 😊
It was precious experiences, and lots of fun even though we had some accidents and issues.  It was still FUN and great memories for us.  We enjoyed to stay on base campground here,too.  Sometimes it was too much windy, and we had to slide in since the wind might ripped the awning canvas cover. 
It was really super windy, Koyuki did not like it, she was very scared and shaking her body😱😒, and could not sleep herself in her cage, we sometimes slept together. 😊


Our Momo 🐢(Cavalier King Charles Spaniel) remembers our house, she looks happy and good surprised we're back our home.  Koyuki🐢 looks confusing why we are here, not in an RV. We set up new doggy door from living room to the deck. 
Both doggies used to use doggy door in Memphis rent house. They were okay, and I don't know why Koyuki forgot how to use this doggy door. 😳πŸ˜₯  I hope she uses doggy door comfortably soon. 

Momo is checking on a deck.

Our households got here on the same day. It took for a long time before we moved in since the painters painted entire interior walls and ceilings.  We changed our regular fireplace to new gas fireplace this time. 
And still we're changing car garage door.

Now there are tons of boxes in our house everywhere. 
At least we have space in living room and we can sleep on our real bed.  Which is good. πŸ˜…

It will probably take for a long long time and long way to finish unpacking all boxes. 😳πŸ˜₯πŸ˜…πŸ’¦
We've been working for uppacking ... long way to go, and we're still working some stuff for the house. 

One thing, I had a misunderstanding.  I thought it had passed for 7 years since when we moved out. But ... I realized, it had almost passed for about 8 years since we left our house.
 πŸ˜³πŸ˜±πŸ’¦

From the kitchen


(( BEFORE ))


 (( AFTER ))
You can see new white paint on the living room ceiling and fireplace stone, this is big change.  And we got new fresh BRIGHT WHITE paint entire inside the house, walls, ceiling, cabinets, ...etc.    
I love it changed brighter.πŸ˜€πŸ’•✨


The first morning when I woke up , this is the view that I saw.  
I missed here so much.
Our Home Sweet Home...😊✨



↓   In daytime in a beautiful day ...


Thank you for stopping by, y'all. 😊✨

Comments

  1. Hi sweet Koala,
    Sorry I haven't written until now. It seems all we do is go, go, go and I get so tired lately. I love looking back thru your pictures and comments. I can understand why you moved back to Washington. The sights from your home is something we all would love to see. We would think it wonderful to just visit such sights. They are truly lovely.

    Your home there is so much prettier since you had it painted. I can see why you did it.

    Mr. Shaw has had some more heart problems with one stent placed but he thinks it has blocked up again. He does not want to have more treatment. Stubborn is what he is. It is his choice.

    We have lost Sue Rehoff and last week Mary Lou Beauchamp. Sue moved back to Chicago and Mary Lou moved back to Green Bay. Today Kathy (you probably did not know her) moved back to Texas. It is sad to see our friends move away but happy for them.

    I'll try to write more later, til then, stay in touch.

    Love you
    Rita

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you all !

Popular posts from this blog

- RV journey # 17 / Hello Washington DC & Virginia 1 -

- RV Journey # 8 / Sturgeon Falls - South Montreal, Quebec , Canada -

- RV Journey # 11 / Gouldsboro , Maine -