- RV Journey # 11 / Gouldsboro , Maine -

Hello y’all, πŸ˜€πŸ✨
We got to Gouldsboro, the state of Maine to see our friends. 




It was my first visit the state of Maine. 😊✨ It was an another very beautiful place close to the ocean.
Our friends had lots of land in the woods, they have very nice colored trees.
We had very long driving from South Montreal, Canada. It  took for about 7 hours to get there. We drive our RV safety, that means not so fast with safety reason. And we have two doggies, need break time for their potty every a few hours.  Not only for their potty, need to stretching their and our legs also with some walking.   Hmmmm ..... , so I would prefer to have for 5 hours driving maximum. 

Anyway we got there at night time , totally in a dark. 
They are so kind, came and showed us the direction how to get there. 
It was challenge if we did not get their help for direction in a dark. 
Thank you, D, J, G ! πŸ˜‰
We enjoyed chatting, drinking, eating ! πŸ˜œπŸ’¦ FUN !!! 



↓ Second day, our friend J took us his backyard adventure JEEP πŸš™ tour. πŸ˜³πŸ’¦
He has a big JEEP πŸš™, made his JEEP trail in their huge backyard.    It was our first experience to have JEEP backyard off road tour. πŸ˜³πŸ˜…πŸ’¦   Wow, they made a big loop off road trail in their backyard. πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸš™πŸ’¦  Yep, they did. πŸ˜³πŸ’¦  
Thankfully his JEEP πŸš™ had a extra handle bar to get on, and hold on. πŸ˜…
I was in passenger seat, Mr. Wolf was in backseat.  It was really rough off road, it was just like an adventureland attraction ! πŸ˜…πŸ’¦ It was fun and excitement, it was very rough, but slow enough for our safety ! Thank you, J !!! 😜✨ But also rough and fun ! πŸ˜‹πŸ✨. His JEEP climbed up and down big rocks, running through tight space between trees, really off trail in their own property. πŸ˜³πŸ˜…✨
I told J, “ Ohhhh, it was good to slow ! Sometimes I saw the rough off road lace on tv show , which was high speed , put on helmet, having mouthpiece. And not regular seatbelt and like a harness seatbelt.... , yours is not like that. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜³πŸ˜…✌️πŸ’¦
Mr. Wolf was also hanging there in a backseat. πŸ˜…πŸ’¦


 ↑ Awwwwwwww..... πŸ˜±πŸ˜…πŸ’¦, J stopped JEEP's  front tires on the big rock, and the body lean backward ... πŸ˜±πŸ˜…πŸ’¦
↓ And the picture down below..., it's funny.  He put a tv in the trail, tv says ... " I am watching you ! " πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜…πŸ’¦



Their beautiful properties ... 🌲✨✨✨

 After the Jeep trail tour, D & J took us to the sight seeing and shopping ! 😜✨ FUN ----- !!! πŸ˜€✨✨✨
Hmmmm... me ? ↓ I am not pregnant πŸ˜…πŸ˜₯πŸ’¦, I don't know why, I had doggy poopy bag in my front pocket. Even though we did not take doggies with us on this day. πŸ˜³πŸ˜΅πŸ’¦ 


- Bar Harbor - 


↓  hahahahaha, look, here is a Lobster man ! 
There was a big sign of lobsterman. πŸ˜…πŸ˜œ✨
hahahahahaha ! Cool ?! 

And on that night, we had a Lobster night ! 😍😍😍✨
D&J's friend,  G is a professional lobster man !  
It was so huge and fresh ! He taught me how to open and eat a lobster !  
Thank you, G ! Thank you, D & J !!! 
It was so awesome lobster !!! We will never forget about it ! 
It was the BEST lobster in my life.  I am sure !!! 😍✨






Time to say see you next time ! 😒
Thank you so much for your friendship and kindness,
 D, J, G !!! 
It was so much FUN with you guys !!! 
Precious FUN memories ! 
See you until next time ! πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‰✨

And we left Gouldsboro, ME .... and heading to RI to see Mr.Wolf's brother and parents. 😊✨

I would like to share with you these pictures of their gorgeous neighborhood, Gouldsboro, Maine ... !  Look at these colors ! 
Just amazing and breath taking ! πŸ˜€πŸ✨










Thank you for stopping by, y'all ! 😊🍁✨

Comments

  1. Nice fun new adventures !!!! Great pictures but need to see your faces more . It is private blog , right ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Ms. Anonymous , thank you for visiting my blog, and sweet comments. πŸ€—πŸ’•
    I know you’re my friend, πŸ€—πŸ’• , if you gave me your name, I would like to share and email you my pics face on, not a bear, 🐻 face. πŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ’•✨πŸ˜…πŸ’¦
    I am sorry, I am not comfortable to put on actual face photos on my blog. πŸ˜₯πŸ’¦
    Anyway thank you so much for checking my blog, and very glad to hear that you’re enjoying my photos.
    Next time, I will appreciate if you give me a hint , your handle name who you are. Then I can know who you are, my friend ! πŸ˜‰πŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ’•✨
    And more fun for me, too ! 😘🍁✨.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you all !

Popular posts from this blog

- RV journey # 17 / Hello Washington DC & Virginia 1 -

- RV Journey # 8 / Sturgeon Falls - South Montreal, Quebec , Canada -