My Mini Pressure Cooker


I know some people already have like this one. 
This is my FIRST slow cooker, pressure cooker 
(7 functions in one)  ...etc in my life.
It sounds good for our long RV trip from Autumn.  Our RV cooking is only for Mr. Wolf and me, so I wanted to get very small one. 
I found this, 2 quarts pot from Amazon. 
(https://www.amazon.com/COSORI-Electric-Pressure-Non-Stick-Multi-Function/dp/B06VV98P69 ) 
It is always FUN for me to see TV commercial like this type kitchen stuff. 
They always say " Easy, Fast, Tasty ! " 😅
Really ??? 😳😳😳💦

Just put a lot of ingredients, spices, ...etc. and close the lid and cook immediately.
And the next pot cooking is ready to show us,  
It certainly seems easy. 😳💦
I did not read the recipe carefully, imitated and followed like TV commercials and added ingredients, closed the lid and cooked.
Something seemed a little different from original recipe, but the taste was not that bad. 😅
The Mr. wolf told me it was delicious and he ate it well. 
Sadly I forgot to take picture of my first cooking with this pot.

The pot is 2 quarts, sounds very small.  But too me, it looks big enough for Mr. Wolf and me. 
Well ... , now I need to learn slow cooking, pressure cooker recipes. 
And next time I better to read recipe carefully. 😅💦
😄👍✨



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

- RV journey # 17 / Hello Washington DC & Virginia 1 -

- RV Journey # 8 / Sturgeon Falls - South Montreal, Quebec , Canada -

- RV Journey # 11 / Gouldsboro , Maine -