- Card Making -



This is my another one of my hobbies, card making.

Now I've been super busy for our moving, so I can not make any crafty stuff. I miss my crafty time. 

This is my new blog and deleted old blog, so I would like to share with you my old creation which i made passed years.  After I moved back to our house in WA, and then i can start many projects again. 

I usually make more simple, easy card also.  This is the one I made for my mom in Japan a few years ago,  this is for her Birthday card. 
I love stamping, coloring, and cut it out and paste .... 
This is the one of my favorite stamp companies, " La-La Land Crafts ".  I attended their Retreat workshop three times in San Francisco a few years ago.  It was so much fun and I learned a lot. 
I love cutting machine, Cuttle bug. and cut it out these shape... leaves, bridge for background. 

I stamp this girl, and coloring with Copic Markers. 
Oh, I also stamped on Washi Origami for her Kimono.  I cut it out and paste on her body. 
Looks like Kimono print, I love it. 
FUN πŸ˜‹✨








Thank you for stopping by, have a happy weekend. πŸ˜‹✨

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

- RV journey # 17 / Hello Washington DC & Virginia 1 -

- RV Journey # 8 / Sturgeon Falls - South Montreal, Quebec , Canada -

- RV Journey # 11 / Gouldsboro , Maine -