THANK YOU ...


I've been working for volunteer job to teach water aerobics since this March at the Recreation Center.  Teaching my lesson was my carrier for about 18 years, but 7 years ago, I stopped it. 
Our Navy life is always moving around the world. 
4 years ago, we got here in Memphis, and half year later I got cancer.  It was very hard time for me, I did not expect that in my life. No one had cancer in my family. 
I just wanted to be healthier, and wanted to get back my strength. 
And many friends here in swimming pool, they are always so nice to me. Their smile always make me smile and encouraged me. 
Last March, one of our instructor left our club, and we needed somebody instructor to teach us, .... we did not have anybody for a while.  I was thinking for a while,  ... and finally I wanted to do something I can do for them. It was my appreciation for my friends. And I also wanted to get back my strength and confidence for my health. 
Teaching my lesson is always lots of FUN for me, I enjoyed them, and they are always so nice to me.  Very appreciate for their smiling and sweet heart. 

And the other day, when I started my lesson, they gave me a present.
I did not expect that at all.  Super surprise presents. 
Made me tears... 
Thank you, thank you, thank you so much ...

I still have time and my lessons until the end of August, but they told me some people are going to be busy and out of town for summer vacation,  so they wanted to do this for now before they will be out of town. 
Everyone, thank you so much for your sweet heart. 
You always encouraged me with you smile, that was good enough for me.  That's why I wanted to do something what I can do for you all.  This was  my pleasure and great opportunity. 

And now I got a very special memory in my life again. 
What a precious life and moment .. thank y'all. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

- RV journey # 17 / Hello Washington DC & Virginia 1 -

- RV Journey # 8 / Sturgeon Falls - South Montreal, Quebec , Canada -

- RV Journey # 11 / Gouldsboro , Maine -