- Scrapbook Album & Photo Album -


I love many crafting, especially card making ... 
But I never touch ... scrapbooking, because i don't have much patient and would rather enjoy quick & easy project. 
But I have been thinking ... someday I would like to make scrapbooking ...
For a while ago, I got these Scrapbooking Albums.  It was super HAPPY PIRCE from Michaels.  
Can you believe that ? $ 19.99 → $7
I thought ... this is the timing to get this and work for it. 
It's so cute and perfect for our future adventure... 


Cute, isn't it ??? 


And next picture, down below is ... a simple photo album. 
I love this one, too !!! 
Well ... I think I am ready for our adventure... , and I can take my favorite pictures. 😉😋👍💕
Next month, our adventure is going to start ... 

To be continued for the future ... 😋🌻✨


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

- RV journey # 17 / Hello Washington DC & Virginia 1 -

- RV Journey # 8 / Sturgeon Falls - South Montreal, Quebec , Canada -

- RV Journey # 11 / Gouldsboro , Maine -