- Disney Mini Album - DIY paper craft


I made this Disney mini Album last year. 

My friend gave me a information from You Tube. 
I followed this video. 
My Sisters Scrapper / Say Cheese Mini Album Page Tutorial 
This is so lovely mini album, made with square envelopes & cards. 


My Sisters Scrapper, she has very nice instruction, step by step.  
I enjoyed very much for making it ! I took craft workshop before, and made some mini album.  But this was my first time to make it by myself from scratch.  It was so fun, I made it in three days while Mr. Wolf were gone to his bike trip. 😅









Mickey Mini punch, isn't it so cute ? 
I punched out many Mickey, and paste 7 layers and made 
Mickey embellishments. 😋✨









This December we are going to Disney World with RV trip, 
so I would love to taking pictures and use this album for this trip. 😋💕✨


Thank you for stopping by ... 
Hope you had a Smiley Happy Weekend ! 😋🌻✨

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

- RV journey # 17 / Hello Washington DC & Virginia 1 -

- RV Journey # 8 / Sturgeon Falls - South Montreal, Quebec , Canada -

- RV Journey # 11 / Gouldsboro , Maine -