- DIY Ribbon Wreathe - for my Mr. Wolf


Hello y'all 
Well...  I am getting emotional to leave Memphis. 
I've been very enjoying here, had many good friends and got many good and precious memories.   
I still have been super busy for pre-packing for house holds for moving soon. 

Today I can finally share my creation, last night I gave this to my hubby, Mr. Wolf. 
I think he was happy about it.  This is my gift for Mr. Wolf for his retirement. 
He has been in service for many years... , I think it was not easy....  , I am proud of him and this is my appreciation for him. 





 I love "You Tube",  "Pinterest"...etc.
I got lots of inspiration from many creators, very appreciate that. 
Most of my crafting , I've been learning from You Tube. It is so much FUN to learn something ! 
I want to thank you for many creators and they are sharing with us.

I will decorate this for his retirement ceremony ...




Thank you for stopping by ! 
Hope you have a smiley day ! 😀✨


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

- RV journey # 17 / Hello Washington DC & Virginia 1 -

- RV Journey # 8 / Sturgeon Falls - South Montreal, Quebec , Canada -

- RV Journey # 11 / Gouldsboro , Maine -