- RV Journey # 38 / Clearwater, Florida ... Beach on Christmas -

Happy New Year, y'all ! πŸŽ†πŸŽ‰πŸŽˆ
Cheers to the New Year, which will hopefully be 
full of good luck and happiness ! πŸ˜€πŸ˜‰πŸ’•✨

Okay, let's keep catching up my days ! 
Even though it is New Year's day, today's topic is about Christmas day. 

After we left Key West, we got here Clearwater, Florida. And we spent our Christmas here at Clearwater Florida. πŸŽ„πŸ˜€✨
We were so impressed the water is super clearwater, just like the name is.  And super white sand beach, just the same as Key West. We might like here better. 😊✨



We stayed here, " Clearwater Travel RV Resort " which is about for 20 minutes away from the Clearwater beach. 
There are many shopping stores and restaurants, and very convenient area. 


Clearwater beach was super white sand and shiny to my eyes. πŸ˜πŸ˜€✨
On our first day, it was very nice and very warm when we got there fisrst day. It was  77F.
However the water was cold, we could not get into the ocean, but many other people were in the ocean, some people were swimming.  Wow ---- , brave ! πŸ˜³πŸ’¦πŸ˜…πŸŠ



⇣  It is the pier 60 at Clearwater. 

When we first got there, we found the fishing pier on the Pier 60.  So we went there for fishing🐟🐠🐑 on Christmas day ! 
Yes, I did Christmas fishing ! πŸ˜…πŸ˜„πŸŽ„✨✨✨
There were big size wild bird at the fishing pier. They are waiting to be fed.....  I guess. 

So, on Christmas day, we went to fishing here at the Pier 60. 
On this day, it was suddenly very cold ! We did not expect that, so Mr. Wolf and I wore light half sleeve shirt and half pants.  We were crazy. At least we appreciate we had sunshine ! Thank, god, Florida is sunshine state ! 🌞✨✨✨
Sadly I did not get any fish, but it was still fun for me ! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰


On Christmasday, when I woke up, I saw a small box. 
My eyes did not open enough,.... and I opened my eyes bigger, I found big SNOOPY in our RV.  Surprised !!! 
It was Christmas present for me from Mr. Wolf. πŸ˜…πŸ˜„πŸ’•✨
Thank you, darling ! πŸ˜…πŸ’•✨ hahahahaha ! Love it ! 😊✨

Last day in Clearwater, we went to the beach in Honeymoon Island state park.  When I found this place on Internet, I really wanted to go here, too. 
It was amazing beautiful place. It was warm enough day, we were wearing swim suits, we wanted to swimming in the ocean. but the water was cold.  Some of people were still in the water. 
So instead of swimming, I did fishing in the ocean.  There were moles. and there were some people were fishing. So I also did fishing there.  Well, this time also I could not get any fish.   But I tried fishing.  It was still fun at least. 


In down below picture, I found a cute snowman on the beach. 
Somebody made a sandy snowman ! Wow ! 
They did great job !  hahahaha, it has palm hat and which has nice decorations !   In other pictures, you can see how it was clearwater ! πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜€πŸ˜ƒ✨✨✨
We were so impressed how it is beautiful clearwater. πŸ˜€πŸ˜Š✨


Once again,it was very beautiful day. 
After I finished fishing, we were waiting for sunset. 
It was amazing beautiful sunset. 



It was short staying, but we enjoyed here Clearwater very much. πŸ˜„✨I wish we could visit here again someday 😊✨


Okay, at last I would like to share my Christmas creation. 😊
I got these parts from the store " Christmas Place " at Pigeon Forge, TN.  
And I made it just like when I saw in at that store. They were selling just like this with $ 118 !!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜…  I loved it ! Very pretty and which has a Christmas lights in a wire box !  So I thought I can make it myself ! Got wire box, ribbon, flowers, lights was from Walmart  ...etc.  One of flower with pine corn, I got it from " Dollar Tree " ! Well, I made it much cheaper than $ 118 !  I made it when we were in Mayport.  
I forgot to take picture, now I finally share with you.😊✨
Love it. 
Sadly Christmas is over, New Year's day is over ... 
I feel ....kind a sad. πŸ˜’πŸ’¦


- 2018 - 
Now it is very hard to believe for us, that it is almost half way in our RV Journey, three months has almost passed ! πŸ˜³πŸ˜„πŸ’¦
Mr. Wolf and I were talking about it today ! 
It was fun, and we had lots of events in past three months. 
Everyday is so precious ! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„πŸ’•✨
Thank you for stopping by, y'all ! πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘‹✨

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

- RV journey # 17 / Hello Washington DC & Virginia 1 -

- RV Journey # 8 / Sturgeon Falls - South Montreal, Quebec , Canada -

- RV Journey # 11 / Gouldsboro , Maine -