- RV Journey # 41 / Stopped by Memphis again, happening & long stay -

Hello y'all ! πŸ˜€✨

Thank you for waiting, and visit me again. 

Okay, now I can tell you what happened to us. 
As I said we are fine, and okay now. 

All our RV Journey schedule which went around east coast was perfect and okay until when we returned to Memphis. 
We were supposed to spend two weeks in Memphis area since I had hospital appointments and Mr. Wolf also had some errands there. 



As I said we had very cold temperature in Pensacola & New Orleans and after that when we got to Memphis, it was also SUPER COLD !  In Memphis, we got snow again and had 9-10 F (η΄„-12.78c  ) and we made a big mistake.  We had to keep running water from the kitchen sink, shower in a bath tub, and bathroom sink.  And we forgot to open the lid of sewer pipe when we went to my hospital appointment.  While we were gone for 4-5 hours, we got flood in RV around bathroom floor, and a little bit bedroom carpet also.  It was just 9 F for the night day.  And the day before that day, we got extra electric heater, and carpet.   And then we lost power and could not find out why happened, could not fix it in 9 F !!! πŸ˜°πŸ˜±πŸ’¦

No electric power and I sucked up super COLD water with towel by my hands, cleaned up the floor. It was clean water, however .... no heat, sucked up super cold water by hands in 9F, that means inside RV, not so good insulation, and also super cold.  We had no option, had to watch and slept in a COLD RV, we put on warm many layers, had hood on our head, jacket, snuggled with two doggies, Momo 🐢 and Koyuki🐢. and had many blankets, and covered up our face and head with those blankets. πŸ˜°πŸ˜±πŸ˜…πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦ 
Yes, we survived !!! Yay ! πŸ˜…πŸ’¦πŸ‘✨

And we decided to maintain and fix some parts of RV, we always brought our RV to Alabama for maintenance.  He is a good guy, good technician for RVs ! 
Anyway we fixed here and there, and it took for three weeks. 
And I was okay with that, include everything this happening  is also in our RV adventures.  And we were lucky, it happened in Memphis.  And I had extra fun time and made more fun memories ! hahahahaha ! Lucky ! huh ? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š✨

While our RV was fixing, we stayed at the hotel with dogs, the hotel is pet friendly, they had a tiny swimming pool and nice jacuzzi, very convenient location for us. 
 I could go and visit my swimming pool where I used to go.  Many of my friends were so sweet and very kind. They invited me for going to swimming pool, so I visited and took Water Aerobics class many times. 
Thank you so much for your help, dear my friends, DπŸ™‹, JJπŸ™‹, and PπŸ™‹ ! 
It was sooooo NICE and I was super HAPPY to see my friends, nice and happy to be back to swimming pool, and being in the water, taking class with friends. πŸ˜„πŸ’•πŸ’¦
It was so much FUN for me, I missed them all. 
It always makes me smile and happy there, taking class, being in the water, it was very nice and felt so good !  
πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜€πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•✨
We had lunch together at my favorite restaurant, and pot luck party at Mrs. D house.  I had so much fun !  
Thank you so much, D, JJ, P, and thank you all BRC friends.πŸ˜˜πŸ’•✨

Thank you for coming, D, P, JJ, H, K ! πŸ˜‹πŸ˜ŠπŸ’•✨

  FUN lunch with M ! πŸ˜‹ Thank you, M ! 


After running a lot in a dog park, only once in a while, they can get the Pup-chino. 

Momo got trimming, she became beagle. 
Now she is clean and smooth ! 


Thank you so much, D, J , and R & S ! πŸ˜€πŸ˜„πŸ˜˜πŸ’•✨ 

Thank you so much, D, I miss you and your lesson and all friends in your class. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜€✨
Thank you for your sweet DIY Christmas ornament. 😊✨
Thank you so much, so happy to see you both, and had lunch together,  S and Y ! πŸ˜€✨

↓  When I stopped by Pet Smart for getting Momo's food, suddenly I found the super happy price 😍✨for doggy clothes.   We are going back to cold Washington, so nice to have spare clothes. 
OMG, thank god, two of were $ 5 !, and  another two of were $ 2 !!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜πŸ’•✨πŸ’¦

Shopping ... 

So ... in the end, we stayed in Memphis almost for three weeks. (supposed to be for two weeks.)  

We were glad we fixed everything what we needed. 
Also I really thank GOD,  this emergency case happened in Memphis, not on a way go around east coast.   Because we had most of reservation for campground with very tight schedule for east coast, it could cost a lot for cancel fees and very hard to change all schedules for east coast. We are not familiar around east coast areas, did not know who is good RV technician, and sometimes we might have to pay over price. πŸ˜±πŸ˜°πŸ’¦ But it did not happen while we had go around  east coast. And in Memphis, we knew who can fix our RV (bring it to Alabama), and my many sweet friends helped us and dogs, and I enjoyed to see them, had great time again ! 
We had so much fun ! 

We could go to our very favorite place, Shelby dog park many times.  My doggies loves there, especially Koyuki enjoyed there with running around, jumping around ... ! 
My doggies also looked so happy to see our sweet friends SπŸ™‹ & RπŸ™‹ ,  and doggy friends, R🐢 & G🐢 
We had a great time ! 


My very very favorite place and favorite time here in Shelby dog park. 


Our last visit in a long time, miss here so much ... 
We had lots of fun and sweet memories ...




 Our neighbors friends, C and J ! Thank you ! 

 Thank you sweet friends, S&R, R&J !

This Memphis life was our last Navy life location. 
I thank each one of y'all ...
When we got ages, and Mr. Wolf and I will be happy and smile to read and see this blog again, again, and again ! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜„✨

Thank you for stopping by, y'all ! 😊✨

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

- RV journey # 17 / Hello Washington DC & Virginia 1 -

- RV Journey # 8 / Sturgeon Falls - South Montreal, Quebec , Canada -

- RV Journey # 11 / Gouldsboro , Maine -