- DIY Present -


Hello Y'all, 

Today I would like to share the DIY presents what I got... 

One : The photo album my nieces made it for us. 
Inside many pictures what they took the other day. 
It is very special for us from our nieces. 
They did great job for us. 😋✨

Two : One of my friends, she made bracelets for me.
Very special for me and super lovely ! 😋✨
Right side Bracelet is made with power stone, It is a bracelet made of blue topaz and crystal stone😋✨
I did not know well about power stone. 
It is said each stones has meaning and powers... 
It's kind a protection for me. ✨ Love it !!!😋✨

Three : Lovely handmade earrings made by my sister.  I did not know well about this handmade craft. 
Very pretty and one of my very favorite colors... !
Sweet ! 😋✨

I love creating something, so I am always happy to see, making ,  or having DIY something ! 

And today my cousin gave me Washi tape, since she knows I do paper crafts.  These are also very special for me. 
Some of are Japanese traditional prints ... and some of are very artistic and which has very beautiful colors. She also chose aquarium prints since we just went to Aquarium the other day... 😋✨

Thank you so much, all of you guys , you're so sweet ! 😘💕✨

Very super special for me ! 

Now I miss my crafty time...  😥
Can not wait to have my crafty time again... ! 


Thank you for stopping by, y' all ... ! 😄✨

Comments

  1. Continued fun! Keep posting. Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie, thank you for your sweet comment ! How have you been ?
    Today I just came back to Memphis. Many things happened today...
    I will update again soon !!! Thank you, and miss you !!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you all !

Popular posts from this blog

- RV journey # 17 / Hello Washington DC & Virginia 1 -

- Praying for 9.11 -

- RV Journey # 8 / Sturgeon Falls - South Montreal, Quebec , Canada -