- RV Journey # 39 / Pensacola, Florida -

Hello Y'all , 😊✨

I am sorry, it took me for a while to update, I needed just relaxing time without PC. 
I am okay, sometimes I need time without much PC time. 
But I had good relaxing time without much big events past two weeks.   
Now to catch up my days ! 

We left Clearwater after Christmas and moved to Pensacola, Florida. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰✨


Clearwater was pretty warm (only one day on Christmas day was cold, but other days were nice.), so we were still looking forward to get nice and warm days in Pensacola. 😊
However, when we got to Pensacola, this is my picture.
Co..... Cooooooold !!!😱 Brrrrrrr.... !πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜±πŸ˜°πŸ’¦


Hmmmm....., when we got there, it was super cold ! 
Cloudy, windy, raining .... πŸ˜“πŸ˜’πŸ’¦
Where is sunshine .... ?  Just cold. 
In Clearwater at least we were wearing swimsuits and enjoyed sunshine, we could get into ocean a little bit. πŸ˜…
This picture, above pictures, it was second day, it was sunshine, but it was still SUPER COLD !  As you see, I had many layers, knit cap, scarf, dawn coat, long boots, hand gloves. πŸ˜±πŸ˜°πŸ˜³πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦
We stayed there about two weeks.  We had pretty much cold days.  Hard to believe we had 23-44F.  Sometimes we got 55F.  But the temperature is colder than our house in Washington state.  Brrrrrrrr....... ! I was very surprised ! 😳


We finally got warmer around 60F or so, sadly only last one or two days. πŸ˜“πŸ˜₯  
 Koyuki and Momo enjoyed running around on the beach ! 
🐢🐢🐾🐾🐾✨✨✨


This beach is also amazing beautiful. ✨✨✨
Enjoyed to see and walk around, we wish we could visit here in a little more warmer weather. πŸ˜ŠπŸ’•✨

Anyway, we still enjoyed Pensacola, I really enjoyed relaxing time again without big events. πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘✨
We enjoyed bicycling to the gym.  There was a very nice beach by campground.  Super white sand and clear water like Clearwater beach.  But it was so cold, we did not get our feet in the water.  
COLD -------- !!! πŸ˜±πŸ˜³πŸ’¦
But when we went to the NEX (Navy Exchange/ shopping store), I found cute beach sandal, and it was on  sale.  So I got a pair of beach sandals. 😊
Sometimes I tried to walk with bare feet on the beach, but even beach sand was super cold.  I had to wear my sandals/ shoes / boots. πŸ˜³πŸ˜°πŸ˜…πŸ’¦  

However our doggies enjoyed very much to walk on the nice sandy beach.  Momo did not like cold sand, and she tried to leave beach sometimes, because of .... probably it was too cold sand for her to walk around sunset time.   Sorry, Momo. πŸ˜₯🐢

During daytime, we enjoyed bicycling to another beach about  30 minutes away. 🚲...🚲🐢🐢🐾
When it finally got warmer, we went there with dogs and enjoyed the beach. Mr. Wolf and I got many pretty shells.  It was very fun. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰✨



Pictures down below, these are some of my very favorites. 😊✨

You can see how clear the water was...✨✨✨

Our campground was on Navy base. 
Momo loves bike cart riding, but Koyuki does not like it so much. πŸ˜“  We don't know why ... πŸ’¦ She was crying pretty much all the time. πŸ˜³πŸ˜±πŸ’¦


We got many shells ... 😊✨
The picture bottom right side, there were big bird foot prints on the beach.  hahahahahaha ! Cute ! 

There was an Aviation Museum. 
One day we went there, it was a pretty big museum, there were many airplanes in the museum. 
There was a simulation ride for airplane, Mr. Wolf and I got on the attraction. It was fun. πŸ˜… 


We spent New Year`s eve and New Year`s day here in Pensacola. 
Well, but it was not so dramatic. 
Why ?  We don't have a tv in our RV. We did not go out in town.   Campground was pretty quiet.  
Mr. Wolf could not make it, he was in a bed from early night.... that's normal.  He asked me to make him wake up for count down.  But I knew he is going back to sleep 10 seconds later.  So I did not make him wake up. 
πŸ˜‘πŸ˜”πŸ˜žπŸ’¦
When I realized the time, it was already a few minutes later after the New Year.   Oh well... , not so fun.  I need a tv. πŸ˜’πŸ’¦

Especially next month, the Winter Olympic PyeongChang 2018 will start from February 9th until 25th. 
I love to watch Figure Ice Skating.  Sometimes I went to see the games.  Also I went to see Vancouver Olympic (2010) Men's Figure Ice skate, Short Program. Any games, Ice skate rinks  were so beautiful to see,  memories...
But I don't know I can see Olympic or not.  Since we don't have a tv or cable antenna either. πŸ˜±πŸ˜³πŸ˜­πŸ’¦
Hmmmmm ...πŸ˜’πŸ’¦

Anyway ... again we had nice relaxing, nice exercise, enjoyed the time in beautiful Pensacola. 
Wish we could visit here a little more warmer and nice weather... πŸ˜…✨

Thank you, Florida, see you again someday, Sunshine state ! 
We spent time in Florida over a month. 😊🌞✨✨✨
I know we are going to miss there so much, since we are going back to totally opposite weather, Washington state. 
Maybe nice to be snowbird and would like to visit Florida in winter again. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜˜πŸ’•✨

Thank you for stopping by, y'all ... 😊✨

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

- RV journey # 17 / Hello Washington DC & Virginia 1 -

- RV Journey # 8 / Sturgeon Falls - South Montreal, Quebec , Canada -

- RV Journey # 11 / Gouldsboro , Maine -