- Fishing # 3 -

Hello y'all. πŸ˜€πŸ‘‹

Yesterday I went to fishing again, it was second time. 
I only got one fish, Smelt. 

But while I was a little away from my bucket, fish jumped off from my bucket, or the Seagull might stole my fish from my bucket.  I was so shocked.😭😭😭  
Anyway I could not get any in four hours. πŸ˜“πŸ˜₯πŸ˜’πŸ’¦

Now it is Crabbing season, so there are many people who is catching crab.  But today I wanted to fishing again. 
Today I went to fishing again with my friend, Y.  So it was my third time for fishing. 

There are always some Philipino, they are so expert (to me), they are so good at fishing.  So sometimes I asked them how to fish.  I am still learning. 
My friend, Y is also very good at fishing. 
I got their advice, and today I finally got many fish, 18 ! 
" Shiner Perch ! "πŸŸπŸŸπŸŸπŸ’¦
This fish was my first time to get, it's small, but very good at fry. 

I learned from Philipino and my friend, Y. 
My zig size was a little too big for these fish.  It was okay to get Herring and Smelt, but a little too big for these perch. 

I cleaned them myself, I fried them all crunchy, and we can eat bone also. And I made them mixed with  just a little bit sweeten vinegar Onion Marinaded. 

It was my first time to cook Perch, but it was so good ! 
Thank you for your advice, my fishing friends ! 

- Shiner Surf Perch - 


Cornstarch, salt & Pepper, and fry twice, and make them super crunchy ! 

I prayed and thank for fish !  
It was so great ! Yum !!! πŸ˜‹πŸ‘πŸ’•✨

Thank you for stopping by, y'all ! πŸ˜€πŸ‘‹

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

- RV journey # 17 / Hello Washington DC & Virginia 1 -

- RV Journey # 8 / Sturgeon Falls - South Montreal, Quebec , Canada -

- RV Journey # 11 / Gouldsboro , Maine -