- Love Fishing -

Hello y'all, πŸ˜€

Even though I've been busy for many things, I really wanted to go fishing since when I got here. 

And I finally went to fishing today !
Yeah ------ ! πŸ˜„πŸ‘✨
I got a salt water fishing license and state park parking license... two months ago, I was really ready for fishing ! 
This is my fishing spot, I call it " My Fish Market " ! 🐟🐟🐟
Again, it was very beautiful day !  

Mr. Wolf and I used to enjoyed fishing here about 8-9 years ago.  I did not take dogs with me, but I brought their dog stroller, it helps my tools everything. I used orange steps for my sitting. 

 My fishing tool box. 

After I started fishing, about 30 minutes later, I got nice size  and beautiful herring !  I was so happy and so exciting --- !!!πŸ˜„✨    And I also got an another one !  I got two fish today ! 
Happy fishing ! 

I enjoyed fishing until after 8 pm ! This is the sunset. 
Our sunset time is still 9:04 pm. So even when I finished fishing, there were still many people were enjoying it. πŸ˜‰


It was very beautiful sunset. 

I cleaned them up myself.
They were so beautiful herring ! Whoopee --- !!! 
Of course I pray for them, and thank them so much before cooking and after eating. 

and cooked them with ...
Soy Sauce, Sake, Mirin, and some slice of Ginger... 


This funny white cooking paper is what i cut it out myself. 
" Otoshi buta " is for cooking paper lid for the sauce circulation over the fish. 

It was so tasty !!! 
When I finished eat it, again I prayed for them, and thanked them so much. 

Next month the salmon season will start ! 
I have not got it yet, but I would like to catch ! 
Can not wait ! 😊🐟🐟🐟✨

Thank you for stopping by, y' all. πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘‹✨

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

- RV journey # 17 / Hello Washington DC & Virginia 1 -

- RV Journey # 8 / Sturgeon Falls - South Montreal, Quebec , Canada -

- RV Journey # 11 / Gouldsboro , Maine -