- Garden friends / Decor -

Hello y'all, 

Well, today I would like to introduce my new other friends. 

Too CUTE ! πŸ˜†✨

I LOVE fishing ! I had to have him ! πŸ˜…πŸ˜†πŸŽ£πŸ’¦
We finally came back to our home, so I made some decor. 

Fishing bear πŸ˜…





Another fishing flog ! hahahahahaha ! πŸ˜„πŸŽ£πŸ’¦
Tomorrow it will start Salmon fishing season .... ! I am so exciting ! πŸ˜€πŸ’•πŸŽ£ 


Puppies ! 

Hmmmm.... I set them up like this just outside of the kitchen door. 
But ...when some deers showed up and they found these, they seemed surprised to see them, so I had to move them a little different spots.
Even my puppy Koyuki was surprised to see the BIG fishing flog. πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸΆπŸ’¦   
Hahaha... ! πŸ˜³πŸ˜…πŸ’¦


⇣ Love ducks !  Looks at little duck.  He wear raincoat and rain boots.  hahahahahaha, perfect for the state of Washington.
πŸ˜…πŸ˜†πŸ’¦




Thank you for stopping by y'all ! πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘‹✨

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

- RV journey # 17 / Hello Washington DC & Virginia 1 -

- RV Journey # 8 / Sturgeon Falls - South Montreal, Quebec , Canada -

- RV Journey # 11 / Gouldsboro , Maine -