- RV Journey / Quick update -

Hello y'all, πŸ˜€✨

This is quick update. 

I am sorry, it has been a long time since last update. 


After I updated last post, many things happened to us. 
But we are fine and okay now. 

The problems is our campground we stay for now, we have very bad wifi connection, even I am using my cell phone wifi, it does not work downloading many photos...
So far no luck... 😒

My PC does not work well, either. 

I am working on many photos editing and working on another update for our RV Journey, but it is very hard to download photos in this location. 
And no time to go to wifi spot, either. 

Might have to wait until next destination... not sure. 
But I am working on updating ! 
I don't mean to I quit my blog.  
Just many things happened to us.  

I am sorry. πŸ˜₯πŸ’¦
Please be patient, and hope you understand this our situation... 

Hope you have Happy Valentine's Day... πŸ’πŸ’•✨✨✨

Big hugs ! 

- Koala 🐨 - 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

- RV journey # 17 / Hello Washington DC & Virginia 1 -

- RV Journey # 8 / Sturgeon Falls - South Montreal, Quebec , Canada -

- RV Journey # 11 / Gouldsboro , Maine -