- RV Journey # 43 / Waco, TX - 1 ( Magnolia Market ) -

Hello y'all , πŸ˜€✨

After we stopped at track stop in Greenville, we finally got to Waco, TX. πŸ˜„✨
 I am a BIG FAN of Chip & Joanna Gain from HGTV " Fixer Upper ". πŸ˜„πŸ’•
So I really wanted to visit Waco and see their Magnolia Market.  On a way to Waco, we found this big sign on highway. πŸ˜„πŸ’¦  hahahahaha, so cool ! I was exciting when I found it !                                                                                        Now I don't have a tv in our RV, so I miss watching their tv show, but I always enjoy to see their program, they inspire me and they both made me laugh a lot. πŸ˜… So I was so exciting to visit their store !!! πŸ˜πŸ˜„✨

↑  The picture above, this is the campground where we stayed.  It's about 10 minutes away from Magnolia Market, and by the exit of highway.  Very convenient for us. πŸ˜‰πŸ‘

So now here we go, I took many pictures from Magnolia Market. πŸ˜€ Hope you enjoy them. πŸ˜‰✨

They have Magnolia Market, Magnolia Garden / Magnolia Seed & Supply,  Magnolia Silos / Bakery. 
I was surprised they have very nice field to relax and rest outside, there were booth tent for food on holiday weekend, Friday, Saturday.  (Sunday is closed.)
There was a event stage, also.  Maybe they might have music event or something event sometimes. 
They have big free parking lot.  When we first visited there, it was on Friday of national weekend, so there were so many people in all stores.  Especially there were super long line for Magnolia bakery " Silos ".  So if you had a chance to go there, maybe nice to go on weekday.   
We stayed Waco for 6 days, so we had plenty of time to visit there sometimes. So we got their cupcake on weekday, it was not so long line.  They are so good cupcakes !  Yum ! 


↓  Magnolia Garden / Seed & Supply

Booth food, it was on Friday for holiday weekend. And maybe Saturday, too ?! (Sorry, we did not go there on Saturday.)
There were so many so cool, and some of are very simple decoration and things ..., love them a lot, and enjoyed to see everything. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ŠπŸ’•✨

↓  Chip's Corner πŸ˜„πŸ‘✨
Love " DEMO DAY " sign ! ✨




I got some fake flowers, fake green, decoration shelf ...etc. 
They will be our fun and good memories for our house from Waco. 😊✨

↓  Magnolia Silos Bakery ..., the sponge is not so sweet which is good for me, and icing cream is good sweet, so rich and super yum ! πŸ˜‹πŸ’•✨


↓  Looks Cute and really tasty ! Yum ! 
And we heard that they open the restaurant, 
" Magnolia Table" on March 5th, really soon !  Sadly we could not stay until then.  The restaurant is not this location, but not too far with driving in Waco. 


We enjoyed in Waco, I went to other cool stores, and we enjoyed walking around town, so I will post again part-2 about Waco next time. πŸ˜€πŸ˜‰πŸ‘‹
Thank you for stopping by, everyone. 😊✨

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

- RV journey # 17 / Hello Washington DC & Virginia 1 -

- RV Journey # 8 / Sturgeon Falls - South Montreal, Quebec , Canada -

- RV Journey # 11 / Gouldsboro , Maine -