- RV Journey # 40 / New Orleans -

Hello y'all, πŸ˜€

It's been a long time since last post, I am so sorry. 
We are fine, but many things happened to us. 
Also I wanted to have break time for updating. 
I will explain in next post. 
The campground where we stay for now, doesn't have good wifi connection, now it is over midnight, and finally downloaded my photos to PC from my cell phone. 
Today I would like to post about New Orleans. 



After we left Pensacola, FL, we went to our favorite place, New Orleans, LA. 

Yes, we love New Orleans boiled Seafood. 
I can say ... we went to New Orleans, because of this Seafood restaurant.  It is a local poplar restaurant,  " Seithers Seafood Restaurant ".  click here
Probably this is my number 1 or 2 for BEST restaurant in U.S.   hahahahahaha ! πŸ˜πŸ˜€πŸ˜„πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•✨✨✨
We went there twice in a week ! So sad it was the last visit for a long time until next time. 😒



I also love to see New Orleans architecture and houses. 
Love their exterior detail decoration.


 New Orleans was also very cold, but at least we enjoyed walking in sunshine.  πŸ˜Š



Very beautiful sunset ... ↓

Thank you, New Orleans. 
See you until next time... 

And thank you for stopping by, y'all... 😊✨

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

- RV journey # 17 / Hello Washington DC & Virginia 1 -

- RV Journey # 8 / Sturgeon Falls - South Montreal, Quebec , Canada -

- RV Journey # 11 / Gouldsboro , Maine -