- RV Journey # 46 / Van Horn, TX ... Mountain View RV Park -

Hello y'all ! πŸ˜€✨


I am way behind, let's catch up on my days ! 
After we left San Antonio, we went to Van Horn, TX. 
My little puppy Koyuki and I are not good at long drive in a day.  5-6 hours is good enough for me, lately our puppy Koyuki is getting worse to ride on any vehicle.  We don't know why, she is very scary and shaking.  
We feel so sad and so sorry for her.   I often have to hold her while we're driving.  Before she was not like that. 

Anyway, we are trying to make it shorter drive than 7 or 8 hours in a day.  Later that day we arrived at a place with beautiful view,
" Mountain View RV Park. " 



We stayed here only for a day and that evening we saw the beautiful mountain sunset.          


We enjoyed really beautiful mountain view. 

Well, we wanted to take something fun pics. πŸ˜€πŸ˜…✨
Mr. Wolf said he would jump off from the big rock, I wanted to take a pic that looks like the moment for jumping up.   
And Mr. Wolf took my pics, I could not jump off from the rock, that is a little too high for me.  So I jumped from the ground, and he took a moment ! Pretty good one ! πŸ˜…πŸ’¦
I totally jump up in the air !  hahahahaha ! πŸ˜…πŸ’¦✨

Even though it was only one night stay, we enjoyed this beautiful mountain view ! 
And following day, we started to drive next destination again.
... To be continued our RV Journey ... 

Thank you for stopping by, y'all... 😊✨

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

- RV journey # 17 / Hello Washington DC & Virginia 1 -

- RV Journey # 8 / Sturgeon Falls - South Montreal, Quebec , Canada -

- RV Journey # 11 / Gouldsboro , Maine -