- RV Journey # 51 / Fiddlers Cove Marina & RV Park / Coronado Island, San Diego, California -

Hello y'all, πŸ˜€✨

Well, after we left Glamis North Hot Springs Resort, we finally got to San Diego, California!!!πŸ˜ƒ✨ Yay !!!πŸ‘✨


It is very hard to believe it, but we've been traveling for over 5 months since we started. πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ’¦πŸ˜‰πŸ‘✨


I did not feel that long though ... πŸ˜³πŸ’¦ But anyway we enjoyed there for two weeks stay in San Diego ! 







When Mr. Wolf was active duty in the Navy, I really wanted to be stationed in San Diego, we got a chance to apply, we applied it ...... , but we could not get it.  
I know most of people love San Diego, California, many people wants to live there.  We know that. 
So this location was also in my bucket list. That is why, we made long enough stay there.  Luckily we got an ocean view RV spot.  It was so gorgeous view again. 😍✨



↓  This is our view from our RV. Just right after we got there, it was very beautiful sunset, and it was super big moon day. 
It was so big and bright moon ! πŸŒ• You can see down below picture.  It's not a big light, it was a big full moon ! 😊🌝✨

In front of us, we could see Colonado Bridge. 
Night light up was also pretty. 

On this trip, I saw many special friends who I had not seen for a long long time, many years... like 11 -15 years.
And this place also, I had three special friends here since 5 or 11 years ago. πŸ˜³πŸ˜πŸ’•  I missed them so much, we used to hang out together and had lots of fun ! So I was so happy and so exciting to see them, catching up our days for so many years.πŸ˜ŠπŸ’•✨

So, for this time, seeing my friends and hanging out was my priority, we did not have much sightseeing. But it is okay, I would like to visit here again for the future, then we can have sightseeing more next time. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘✨
So I met each one of my friends a few times each, also went to see Mr. Wolf's friends, also. πŸ˜€πŸ˜„πŸ‘✨  So we were pretty busy and enjoyed time with them. πŸ˜„πŸ‘Œ✨



Sometimes Mr. Wolf and I went to gym and outdoor swimming pool. 
Funny thing, the bird was floating in the swimming pool, while I was swimming.  We shared the swimming pool. 



⇣   With friends, Momo, and bird πŸ’•

↓  One day I saw this beautiful sunrise !!! 
While we stay there, our Momo🐢 got diarrhea for several days, she was good girl, she makes us wake up when she needs to go potty, she scratches the wall. I could not sleep well for several days, since I slept with her on the living room carpet.  She often wanted to go to potty..., poor Momo. 🐢
Thankfully my friend gave us good information about the vet, so we finally took her to the vet.  And now Momo is okay ! 
THANK YOU, my friend, S san !  
So when we could not sleep well for taking care of Momo, I stayed awake until morning, and I found this sunrise ! πŸ˜…πŸŒž✨

⇣   One day morning, I had a breakfast at picnic table. 
Enjoyed precious sunshine ! πŸ˜ŠπŸ’•πŸŒž✨

↓We love sea kayaking,we finally did it ! It was so peaceful. 😊
 We found tiny land in the bay, I also found some bad plastic snack bag trash, I picked up and brought them back to the campground, and threw away in the dumpster properly.  It is sad to see trash in the precious nature. πŸ˜’πŸ˜‘πŸ’¦


 This is me 🐨 in a kayak. 

Also sometimes we went to gym exercise.  Once I went to the outdoor swimming pool on Colonado base.  They said it is heated, but it was 80F outside cool air.  It was a little too cold for me. So I just kept moving and did my own water exercise. 
Honesty, I love indoor swimming pool.  I already got sun tan from New Mexico, Arizona, California Sunshine. 

Many people say it does not raining much in San Diego, but while we stayed there, we got pretty much cloudy days and raining a few times. πŸ˜³πŸ˜©πŸ˜’πŸ˜“πŸ˜’πŸ’¦⛅⛈☔
You know ... we are going back to Washington state, which is rainy a lot, so I wanted to enjoy super blue California Sunshine ! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜πŸŒž✨✨  But ... sadly there were not so much, it was cool and cold sometimes, and cloudy a lot, raining several times. πŸ˜“πŸ˜’πŸ’¦


With friends πŸ’•


⇣   With friends ... πŸ’•

So someday in the future, I would love to come again, and hope to see more sunshine ! πŸ˜„πŸ˜…πŸ‘πŸŒž✨


It was so quick stay for two weeks, very hard to believe it. 
I wish I could see each of them more ... 
Our friends from the Navy life, they live many places all over U.S. and other countries, too.  So if we have a chance to see them, I am so happy !   

With friends πŸ’•πŸ˜„
And time to departure ... 

Life is short, everyday is so special and precious. 
Better to enjoy each single day. 

Thank you so much dear my friendsπŸ˜˜πŸ’•✨, 
SπŸ‘©+ KπŸ‘¦ , KπŸ‘©+KπŸ‘¦, VπŸ‘©+CπŸ‘¦+Mama sanπŸ‘΅ !!! 

See you dear friends until next time !!! I will miss you again !
πŸ˜ŠπŸ’•πŸ‘‹✨ 
See you San Diego. 😊✨

Sorry, it was very long update today, since I am way behind my days, our goal is getting closer and closer...
I want to catch up my days, but now we don't have good enough wifi.... so, to be continued ...next time ! 

Thank you for stopping by, y'all ! πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘‹✨

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

- RV journey # 17 / Hello Washington DC & Virginia 1 -

- RV Journey # 8 / Sturgeon Falls - South Montreal, Quebec , Canada -

- RV Journey # 11 / Gouldsboro , Maine -