- RV Journey # 56 / Fort Stevens State Park, Oregon / and special announce -

Hello y'all, πŸ˜€✨

We finally got to Fort Stevens State Park, Oregon ! 
This is the last location, and just right before our goal for this RV Journey. πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜…πŸ’¦


Anyway, we got here ... 
It's almost at the borderline of Oregon and Washington. 






This is Northwest Beauty... I think. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š✨




It has been raining a lot already, but we are alright. 
We are ready to be home in Northwest, Washington. 

Everyone, thank you so much for following our RV Journey. 
Tomorrow we will be in Washington our goal for RV Journey ! 

However we will not be able to get into our house yet, we have tons of stuff to do before moving into our house. 
So we will stay on campground for a while ! hahahaha ! 
I am fine with that ! 

Anyway thanks a lot for following me, and I will continue to update my blog after RV Journey ! 
Just please keep visiting my blog and I will share my precious days in life. 

To be continued ...

Thanks for stopping by y'all ... ! 😊✨

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

- RV journey # 17 / Hello Washington DC & Virginia 1 -

- RV Journey # 8 / Sturgeon Falls - South Montreal, Quebec , Canada -

- RV Journey # 11 / Gouldsboro , Maine -