- RV Journey # 47 / " River Bend Hot Spring " in Truth or Consequences , New Mexico -

Hello y'all, πŸ˜€✨

Let's keep catching up my days ! 😊✨



After we left Mountain View RV Park in Van Horn, TX,  the next destination was " River Bend Hot Spring " in Truth or Consequences, NM.  πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜✨  I was so exciting and very looking forward to visit there !!!  I found this place by chance when I was researching and looking for hot springs !  After we left Memphis second time in last January, we did not have any reservation for campground.  We made a reservation just right before going there, and luckily we got dates what we wanted.  It was really lucky since they only have 6 RV spots for this place. 

We got to New Mexico ! Whoopee ! 
Very cute state sign on highway. 


I had not seen before anything like this view of dried up and open field and mountains. πŸ˜³πŸ’¦ 
I was very impressed and now I love New Mexico. πŸ˜ŠπŸ’•✨


 If you saw my old posts, you can see I love hot spring.  And this place is also natural hot spring !  Wow ! When I went to the hot spring in Arkansas, it included chlorine which I do not prefer.  

I was very surprised, after we left Texas, the view was getting changed ... it looked dry land, no tree mountain.   Probably it was my first time to see " No tree mountain " in my life. πŸ˜³πŸ’¦
Wow ! looks very different, and very interesting for me. 

After we got into New Mexico, housing also looked a little different, I saw many Mexican style housing ! That is also very interesting, and it looked so cool ! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰πŸ‘✨

↓  Break time on highway. 


I really wanted to relax with natural hot spring, so we stayed there for 6 days.  And we also planned to visit " White Sand National Monument " in New Mexico.  I will post about it for next time.  

So today I would like to share about... now my very favorite place " River Bend Hot Spring " ! πŸ˜€πŸ’•♨️
I was very surprised to see/hear this town name, 
" Truth or Consequences " πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦
What a long name, I thought it is something nickname, but it's not.  It is real name. πŸ˜³πŸ’¦  When I talk this name, my tongue  almost twisting in my mouth, . πŸ˜…πŸ’¦
Can you say it fast three times ?  Try it. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜…πŸ’¦

Anyway this is the place ... 

There is a river by the hot spring,  we enjoyed to watching river stream, birds, beautiful mountain ...✨

The air is cool and dry, there is the Rio Grande river by the hot spring. 
Just relaxing with watching river stream and ducks. Sometimes some birds caught a pretty big size fish from the river, and flew away above our head. πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜±πŸ˜…πŸ’¦ And then I wished I could fishing from the hot spring !
(Just only saying πŸ˜…) 

It was gorgeous and beautiful place.  One of the hot spring tub we could stand up with depth like a swimming pool. 
We stayed there on weekdays, so not so busy, there was nobody, then I could sneak and took these pics. 


It was amazing gorgeous view, so beautiful, and very peaceful with quiet.  This hot spring rule is .... " Whispering talk " around hot spring area for all customer's relaxation... I guess. 


There was a drink service in morning time.  Coffee and tea.

 At night time, they had very beautiful light up with laser beam lights onto the mountain. We could see many stars,too.



One of fun at this hot spring, there is a mascot real cat 🐱belongs to this hot spring.  I love cats🐱, too ! 
I used to have a cat🐱, when I was single.  

It was funny.  I did not know about this cat at first, so when the cat came to by the hot spring tub edge.  I was very surprised, and I thought very friendly neighbor's cat came over to see people at this hot spring.  But some of customers told me, " No, she is not neighbor's cat, this hot spring is her house. See ? "  She pointed to her pet bed at the shelf at the hot spring.   And  every night at ten pm, all hot spring hot water drain and next morning they will fill up new hot spring water in all tubs.  And the lady kept telling me, " This cat loves to lay down on the warm stone tub floor after drain hot spring water. πŸ˜„πŸ˜…πŸ’•  She🐱 is on the (hot spring) homepage, too. " 
Hahahahahahaha ! I love that ! πŸ˜…πŸ˜„πŸ’•✨





So now, this is my very favorite place, I definitely would love to visit here again someday in the future !  Highly recommended hot spring, if you don't have cat/dog allergy.   Dogs also can come to Hot Spring area if you pay extra.  There are some K9 beds around hot spring areas.  There are some hot tubs, and if your dogs does not bark and is quiet, then you can bring your dogs with you.  Our doggies ?! Momo is okay and quiet, but Koyuki is still puppy and lots of puppy energy and she is a barker and street fighter for other dogs.  We could not bring our doggies there. 



Mr. Wolf also enjoyed hot spring very much, he brought his book there, and soak in the tub and enjoyed reading book.  The air is cool, not too cold, it was just perfect dry cool, and hot spring water warmed up our body nicely.  It was quiet, peaceful, very nice healing music playing ... and just watching amazing beautiful view, river, ducks, bird ... just perfect relaxation for us for 6 days. 

When we left this place, I was so sad. 
Both we enjoyed this hot spring very much. 
While we stayed here, we also went to the 
" White Sand National Monument ". 
It's also in New Mexico. 
I will share about it in the next post. 
In the pictures down below,you can see the red wreathe. 
This red wreathe is made by red chili pepper.πŸ˜³πŸ˜…πŸ’¦
Looks COOL ! But it's HOT and SPICY, if you ate it !!! 😱
Hahahahahaha ! πŸ˜…πŸ’₯πŸ’¦ 
  

↓   I love Mexican pottery. 
After we left hot spring, we stopped by a little shopping, and I got these potteries.  
Woooooo , so LOVELY ! I love it ! 



Thank you for stopping by, y'all ! 😊✨

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

- RV journey # 17 / Hello Washington DC & Virginia 1 -

- RV Journey # 8 / Sturgeon Falls - South Montreal, Quebec , Canada -

- RV Journey # 11 / Gouldsboro , Maine -