- RV Journey # 54 / Giant Redwoods RV Park, Myers Flat, California -

Hello y'all , πŸ˜€✨

As I said in the last post, our goal is getting closer and closer. 
My updating this blog is always behind, so I want to catch up as much as possible.πŸ˜‰πŸ‘

After we left San Francisco, we headed to the northern part of California.  
Our next destination was Redwoods forest area, we stayed at  
" Giant Redwoods RV Park " in Myers Flat, California. 
😊🌲🌲🌲



Just until several days ago, we always saw very dry, and no tree mountain in eastern California.  While we were driving up here, we saw super dry lands with no tree mountains.  We saw the sign " NO WATER, NO JOB ! " in their farm.  I could not figure out what kinds of farms.  But I guess it was something fruit trees.   It seemed like they are not happy. 😒πŸ˜₯πŸ’¦  I feel so sorry that we can not control to get raining or sunshine.  Some people needs rain, some people get too much rain, some people needs sunshine or ... ? 


suddenly we saw many more green green trees... 

I saw this place also on You Tube videos, and I wanted to see " Drive -Thru Tree".    I did not know well about Redwoods trees in California. 


Redwoods trees are super tall and super thick and big size,  it was our first time to visit this area.  
We were very impressed and enjoyed to drive around scenic road.   Sometimes we stopped our car and I enjoyed to take pictures.  As you see I took many pictures, I am a little picky to take pictures to make angles.  Sometimes Mr. Wolf is very tired of me.  But ... hey, these are going to be our great memories and we are sharing with our family and friends. 
Why not ? I better to take better pictures, right ?! πŸ˜‰✨


Now I am glad I made this blog, so I can share with my friends and family. And our goal, our home is getting closer.
Sometimes I looked at back our this trip... since last October 4th.  We left from Millington/Memphis Tennessee. 
We made BIG go around east coast, and made it west coast. 
Now we are getting straight up towards state of Washington. 
Yeah .... we made it the edge to edge, pretty much ! πŸ˜‰πŸ‘✨

When I saw the tall and huge size Redwoods, in the scenic forest roads ... , made me so calm, and feel so peaceful. 
🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲😊✨
Also reminded me, " Evergreen State of Washington" .
Any nature land is special and precious.  It makes me calm and peaceful.  Very appreciate for nature. 


But also we saw many trees were cut to be used for something, but let's think ... how many years does it take to make them growing up that size ? 





Redwoods trees what I saw is really super tall, super thick size, some of trees were 3,000 years old ... 
Or even thinner super tall trees, still it took for many many years to grow up like that size. 
If they cut those trees, even if they replanted new baby trees, it will take many many more years to grow up.
Not only for us, we better to protect precious Mother Nature think about people for the future, next generations. 
Today Mr. Wolf and I were talking about it. 




↓   This is the place where I wanted to visit. 
I found this place also on You Tube video. 
Very cool ! πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘✨  
I don't remember if I ever saw such a thick and big tree in my life. πŸ˜³πŸ˜…πŸ’¦πŸ˜„✨ 



↓  Our Campground 

This is an another Drive-Thru Tree which is very close from our campground. 



When we were driving on scenic road, suddenly we saw a few baby deer in front of us.  But we had enough distance and time to avoid them.  I love and enjoy to see deer, sometimes I saw them in our property in Washington.
It is so lovely and precious.😊✨ 

↓  On second day, we drove up to the cute small town, 
" Ferndale ".  There were some victorian style building and houses.  We enjoyed late lunch, we took dogs with us and walking around.   I enjoyed a little shopping. 😊✨



And again we enjoyed to drive through Redwoods scenic roads.   What a precious Redwoods forest ! 
When I saw these deep Redwoods forest, especially green near bottom of trees,  it reminded me of the Hollywood movie,  Avatar world.  hahahaha ! πŸ˜…πŸ’¦ 
To me, it is a little bit ... like a fantasy world.
πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸŒ²πŸŒ²πŸŒ²πŸŒ²πŸŒ²✨

Thank you for stopping by, y'all ! 😊✨

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

- RV journey # 17 / Hello Washington DC & Virginia 1 -

- RV Journey # 8 / Sturgeon Falls - South Montreal, Quebec , Canada -

- RV Journey # 11 / Gouldsboro , Maine -