- RV Journey # 48 / White Sands National Monument, New Mexico -

Hello y'all, 😊✨

Today I would like to share about " White Sands National Monument ".  When I found this place on You Tube, I thought I might want to visit there someday in the future. 
When I saw it on You Tube, it was beautiful. 
So .... we made it ! 
Here we go ... !


It took about for 2 hours from the hot spring to White Sand National Monument. πŸ˜„πŸ’•✨✨✨
Like I said in the last post, I found this place in You Tube, it was so beautiful, and it was in my bucket list. 😊✨

From the White Sands, we could see the snow capped mountain.  So beautiful ... ! πŸ˜ƒ✨
And it looks just like the white snow, but it is white sands.
As you see, it looks super huge and open land. 
Very beautiful and very interesting place ! πŸ˜„πŸ’•✨



I believe dogs loves to walk on the soft sand. 
( We always pick up our dogs waste anywhere we go. Make it clean their waste everywhere is important !  )





Sometimes there was a steep slopes like a mountain, Mr. Wolf wanted to take a picture with his jump off from the pretty high slope mountain.πŸ’¨. 
Here he is ... ! πŸ˜…πŸ˜„πŸ’¦ And after that when he climes up, it pretty hard to climb up this high slopes with super soft sand sometimes. 

I was really very HAPPY to be there.  I really wanted to visit here since when I saw this place on You Tube video. 
And I was very impressed with this beautiful view and beautiful weather with seeing myself. 
As you can see, we enjoyed with this contrast with super White Sands and super Blue Sky.  Not hot, not too cold. 
This place is very big, huge land, so there were many more people visited, but if you drove back there or walked around further enough from other people, you can be only yourself like this picture.  And it is very interesting for me that only this place has like this super white sands. 






 




I felt that only this place is a little different world.
I am very HAPPY we visited here...





Thank you for stopping by, y'all ! 😊✨

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

- RV journey # 17 / Hello Washington DC & Virginia 1 -

- RV Journey # 8 / Sturgeon Falls - South Montreal, Quebec , Canada -

- RV Journey # 11 / Gouldsboro , Maine -