- RV Journey # 49 / Gila Bend KOA Journey , Arizona -

Hello y'all ! πŸ˜€✨

I am still way behind on my blogging, let's keep catching up on some of my days!

After we left River Bend Hot Spring, New Mexico, we stopped by " Gila Bend KOA Journey ", Arizona. πŸ˜€
 Yay ----- ! Finally we got Arizona, getting west ! 
But we spent many days in New Mexico, so sadly we only stayed here for a day ! πŸ˜³πŸ’¦

On this day we had a long drive, and we got to Gila Bend late night in a dark.  So we just had supper and slept, did not do any thing special. 

And following day, we had to leave here soon again.
It is " Gila Bend KOA Journey " campground, there were many RVs and very open field and roomy, nice campground. 
But we were in a hurry for next destination, so we went to quick swimming pool, I did good stretch and exercise in the morning, and took shower ... and we had to leave soon. 



⇣   Here is my favorite pic ! 
Can you see ? Mr. Wolf is standing at a bus entrance door, and waving his hand. πŸ˜„✨

Yes, sometimes we were busy schedule and in a hurry. 
Because we had to get to certain place reservation on March 1st.  I will talk about it later...πŸ˜‰


Anyway after we left " Gila Bend KOA Journey " campground, we stopped by gift shop.  
Did I tell you that I've been collecting post cards each places on this trip ? πŸ˜€πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘✨
So even though we had only for one night stay, I can not forget to get post card each state or main location.  This time we stayed in Arizona only for a day, so I really wanted to get a few Arizona postcards. 

There was a gift shop.
We found metal dinosaurs...πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜…πŸ’¦


I found the Mexican pottery again ! 
I showed you my favorite Mexican pottery of flower water jug and rabbit. And I found the same colors orange turtle, fox, and lamp shade πŸ˜„ and I purchased them.  ( I forgot to take pictures and already wrapped well and put a way in RV.)
I enjoyed to see around for shopping !  πŸ˜Š✨


I am very interested in Arizona !😊 Wanted to see Zion, Sedona, Grand Canyon ..., even Tucson, Phoenix. 
Sadly we just drove through Tucson and Phoenix. 
There are many famous places to see in Arizona.  This time we did not have enough time at all, but Arizona is enough west part of U.S.  So definitely we would love to visit Arizona in the future.

And so we headed to the next destination ... 🚌

To be continued ...!
Thank you for stopping by, y'all... 😊✨

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

- RV journey # 17 / Hello Washington DC & Virginia 1 -

- RV Journey # 8 / Sturgeon Falls - South Montreal, Quebec , Canada -

- RV Journey # 11 / Gouldsboro , Maine -