- RV Journey # 16 / New York 4 - Downtown - See you, New York, New Jersey !

Hello y'all, πŸ˜„✨

Okay, today I finally got enough PC time, so let's catch up the last day in New York ! πŸ˜‰πŸ‘✨

We finally had a last day in New York. 
My dad-in-law had a easy day around the RV, and watched our doggies for us. 😊   Thanks, dad ! πŸ˜…πŸ’¦✨

So mom-in-law, Mr. Wolf, and I went out together for some shopping, and again, we had " hop-On, hop-Off Big Bus " tour. πŸ˜„✊πŸ’¦✨ It was raining again, but surprisedly it is still FUN for me, I enjoyed it very much ! πŸ˜œπŸ‘✨

We stopped by Manhattan Shopping mall.
I got two pairs earrings ! Nothing special, I just wanted to get  ↓ small things as memories from New York. πŸ’“
I got these earrings ...!πŸ˜„✨


On this day, we got to used to take path train ! πŸ˜‰πŸ‘✨
Here we go ... !

↓  Rockefeller Center.  
I said, 
" Wooooo.... I wanted to see Christmas tree season, too !
 πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸŽ„✨"
And Mr. Wolf said .... 
" I don't know you really want to see it in the frozen temperature. " πŸ˜…πŸ’¦
Hmmmmm .... , really ?! πŸ˜’πŸ’¦




 I found nice sign for me , the picture down below 😜✨πŸ‘ ! ⇣
This is MY " Journey " !  hahahahaha ! πŸ˜„✊✨
 I got a t-shirt from here. 
We walked a lot all day long, and enjoyed some shopping and seeing a lot ! It was and another FUN day ! 
But as you know, New York is so much fun to see, we could not finish enough to see everything what i wanted.  
 Someday I definitely would love to visit here again ... !  We had lots of walking, and took path train, and went back home RV. πŸ‘✨

Following day, we took a picture before our departure.  
Mom and dad -in-law took Amtrak train, and go back to Rhode Island. And two days later, they drove back to Indiana  from Rhode Island.  Wow ! They also did very long road trip ! πŸ˜„✨
I am glad that we made this trip with them, it was good opportunity  for making good memories before we move back to WA. πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘
Mom sent me a picture of Amtrak train, it looked so nice, comfortable, and fun ! ( I love traveling with bullet train,too!) 

Thank you, my friend " L ". 
Thank you, New York, thank you, New Jersey ! 
See you again ... hopefully not too far in the future ! 


Thank you for stopping by, y'all ! 😊✨

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

- RV journey # 17 / Hello Washington DC & Virginia 1 -

- RV Journey # 8 / Sturgeon Falls - South Montreal, Quebec , Canada -

- RV Journey # 11 / Gouldsboro , Maine -