- RV Journey # 18 / Virginia 2 / with friends -

Hello y'all , ๐Ÿ˜„✨

Let's keep going to catch up my days ! 
Here we go ... ! ๐Ÿ˜Š✨

In Virginia on the second day, we went to see an another special good friend, " L ". I  met her about 25 years ago in Japan. She was teaching English in school in Japan. ๐Ÿ˜€

When we were young, we hang out and had lots of fun ! ๐Ÿ˜„✨
" L " , she is also very sweet and very kind, special friend. 
๐Ÿ˜Š✨
She is the friend who took me to the Williamsburg 25 years ago, it was my first visit to U.S., and first sightseeing in U.S.
 " L " was a member of the Fitness club where I used to work for.   We hang out for fun✨, also with an another girl's friend,three of us went to hot spring in Japan.๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ’ฆ♨  hahahahaha ! ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ’ฆ
And this is my 5th visit for her in VA  since when I last visited.
When we were young, and when I visited her in VA, we went out for dancing in Washington DC downtown, and she took me to many places for my sightseeing, and also we traveled to North Carolina, too. ๐Ÿ‘ We had lots of memories together. 
She is also very active, and super sweet, very kind friend. 

She showed me our OLD pictures when we were young.  I also have old pictures of her and me.  Those pictures remind us our old days.๐Ÿ˜Š✨ How precious OLD pictures are.๐Ÿ˜‰  That's why I want to take many pictures, and i have many families and friends in many places, so I can share my journey with them, and I am sure this blog will be my precious memories in my life.๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘✨


The time had passed so quickly, it has been for a long time  for about 10 years since when I last met her.  So it was very nice to visit her, and her parents also came to see me and Mr. Wolf.  How precious !  And I was so happy to see them, too  !!! ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’•✨ I stayed at her parents house when I first a few times visits.  Thank you, Mr. R and Mrs. I . ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’•✨

We had lunch together at the Thai restaurant in her neighborhood.  Oh so yummy !!!๐Ÿด  And we had nice walking around her very pretty neighborhood, and did hang out at her house a little for a while.  
Even though it was short visit, we had a great time and I am so HAPPY to see them !!! ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ’•✨
Thank you dear L , Mrs. I , Mr. R ...and her sweet friend, too ! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š✨✨✨

We had chatting a lot, so I could not take many pictures. 
But we had a great time !!! Thank you, dear  !!! ๐Ÿ˜˜


...............................................................................................

And after we left her house, we visited Mr. Wolf's friend  J's house.  They worked together sometimes, and J also had retired the Navy lately.  Well, even though they already retired,  of course they can not stop talking about their job which they used to work. ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ’ฆ
It was also very nice to see them ! 
Thank you so much !!! 


And after that, we were planning to go to see the White House. 
It was raining, but we were still going to walk around and see it from the distance. ๐Ÿ˜…  So we already prepared a umbrella, poncho, rain jacket.  It was perfect to prepare for rain. 
However ... when we parked our car at the Pentagon, we got out from the car, and we were going to take subway .... 
We walked for about 20 seconds towards the entrance for subway ... ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ
And I stopped walking and I said, ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข
" Nope, not going ! I gave up !!! Too cold, too windy, it's not gonna fun to walk around in this hard rain and cold, and too much windy ... !!!๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿ’ฆ " 
 Mr. Wolf said " okay๐Ÿ‘ ", so we turned around and came back into the car. ๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿ˜ญ
And we researched our favorite, Vietnamese restaurant, and found one.๐Ÿ˜Š✨  And we went to dinner instead of going out in the hard rain. 
It was right decision, I ordered and enjoyed lemon ginger hot tea and meal, it made me so nice and warm.  We enjoyed dinner and went back to RV.  I got a relief that we did not go.  Because the rain and wind were getting worse and worse... So,Walking around the White House and seeing will be my next sixth visit to Washington, DC. ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘✨

Thank you for stopping by, y'all ! ๐Ÿ˜Š

P.S.
My girl (the doll in the picture down below), Koyuki chan also says HELLO to y'all ! ๐Ÿ˜„✋
I brought only this Koyuki-chan with me on this trip. 
hahahahaha ! 
Someday I will introduce all my girls... hopefully ! ๐Ÿ˜‰✨


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

- RV journey # 17 / Hello Washington DC & Virginia 1 -

- RV Journey # 8 / Sturgeon Falls - South Montreal, Quebec , Canada -

- RV Journey # 11 / Gouldsboro , Maine -