- RV Journey # 27 / Pigeon Forge, Tennessee 2 -

Hello y'all, 😊✨

I would like to share one more post for Pigeon Forge today. 

We only had full three days here, luckily we had gorgeous beautiful three days with sunshine ! πŸ˜„✨

As I said we enjoyed bicycling around the town Pigeon Forge. On the second day, we found " The Island in Pigeon Forge ", which is for eating, playing, shopping, staying. 
We could not see enough everything there on second day, so I wanted to go there again on last day in Pigeon Forge.
Once again, we took bicycle and doggies in the dog bike cart.  Our doggies love riding a cart and going everywhere with us. πŸ˜„πŸ˜œπŸ’•✨


When I was looking around stores, somebody singer was singing really nice  my very favorite " The Christmas Song ". 
He was singing super nice and beautiful ! I went to see him.  I did not know who he was.  But it seemed like a rehearsal for live stage. So I asked the stage stuff, and they told me " The stage will be from 6-8 pm tonight."  So we decided to come again on that day. 

 It was funny, when he was rehearsal, there were some people around the stage.  The singer asked people, " Are you ready for Christmas ? " 
People said " Oh yeah ! "   and my Koyuki (Chihuahua) found an another dog, and she became a street fighter πŸ˜±πŸ’¦. 
Koyuki 🐢 barked a lot.πŸ˜±πŸ’¦   But the singer said nicely joke, 
" Oh, the doggy is also ready for Christmas ! " πŸ˜…πŸ’¦ hahahahahaha !   He was a sweet nice guy ! 

And after we looked around and some shopping, we went back to our RV, and dropped off doggies, fed them supper, and let them stay in an RV, and soon we went back to " The Island - Winter Fest ".


They show beautiful singing group, dancing group performance, and I was very looking forward to listen his singing... " The Christmas Song ". 
Finally they announced who he was.... 

He was the winner of tv show " VOICE " 2017,  Chris Blue. πŸ˜€
(You can see him here / Click here / Voice Audition  , Click here / Voice Winner ) He said he is from Knoxville, TN.   He was singing for the people who lost many things from fire accident in Gatlinburg last year. His singing was just so beautiful and touched my heart.
Live music or play is always nice ! Especially he sang my very favorite " The Christmas song" ,  I was so HAPPY ! 🎢🎀

Sorry, Mr. Wolf and I do not watch TV much, so I did not know about him, just his singing was so beautiful and really nice ! After we came back to RV, I researched him 


When Chris started singing, main Christmas tree was lighted up, and they made it snowing (with machine πŸ˜…)! 

It was very FUN two hours show.
I wanted to do one more FUN thing ! πŸ˜„πŸ‘✨✨✨


So after the show, we went to the 
" Alpine Coaster Pigeon Forge. " πŸ˜…πŸ˜„✨✨✨
Last year we did this in daytime, and it was so much fun ! 
And this time is night time, and it was lighted up with pretty lights.  It is single coaster which we can control speed ourselves.  Last year it was my first time to get on like this single coaster which we can control speed.  It was so much FUN last year, so I wanted to do this again ! 
At first the coaster goes up to the high hill for a long time. Then we push own lever and ready to go.  It was so much FUN ! Love it !  It was also thrilling in a night dark and pretty colored lights. 

  

Well, my very favorite fun time had passed so quickly, not enough days only for three days.  There are much more things, places, to see in Pigeon Forge, plus  there are  another FUN place, Gatlinburg and beautiful Smokey Mountain. 
I wish we could stay here at least one week. πŸ˜’πŸ’¦
Before our departure, we took this pictures. 
It was so much FUN, I love Pigeon Forge !  
I am gonna miss here so much ... πŸ’•πŸ’“πŸ’¦✨✨✨

Thank you for stopping by, y'all... 😊✨

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

- RV journey # 17 / Hello Washington DC & Virginia 1 -

- RV Journey # 8 / Sturgeon Falls - South Montreal, Quebec , Canada -

- RV Journey # 11 / Gouldsboro , Maine -