- RV Journey # 26 / Pigeon Forge , Tennessee 1 ... My favorite place -

Hello y'all , πŸ˜€✨

Here I am, finally I can update ! 
Yes, everyday is precious, sometimes too much fun, not enough time for PC for me.  

Here we are,  after we stopped by Kentucky, we got here, my very favorite place, Pigeon Forge, TN. πŸ˜„πŸ˜…
After we  did go around north east south west and south,  and came back to Tennessee.  If you do not know well about Tennessee, Tennessee is very interesting state.  It is very wide rectangle shape, and there are 8 states attach to Tennessee. 
So it depends on locations if you drove half day or so, you can go to other states easily. But Pigeon Forge is very east part, and Memphis is the west edge of the Tennessee. 
This is our fourth visit here. And my very favorite ! 
There were so many tourist people there for this holiday weekend. πŸ˜³πŸ˜…πŸ’¦

⇣ On a way to Pigeon Forge. 
You can see Smokey Mountains. 


Pigeon Forge town 


⇣ Next pictures, This is my another favorite place, 
" Mel's Diner."
It says they will have 25 years anniversary next year ! πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘
Exterior, Interior are so lovely, they are so popular, there were so long line to get in... especially it was holiday weekend.  And Mr. Wolf got a t-shirt for me ! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰πŸ’•
Thank you, darling ! πŸ’•

The reason why this is my favorite place is ... easy to go around bicycle with dogs in a doggy bike cart. I love bicycling !!! 🚲🚲✨ Because the main street is straight and pretty much flat. πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘
Even though we have electric assisted bicycles, mine is pretty much small battery, small power.  So I still need my legs power and it is good exercise for me. 
Mr.Wolf's bicycle has more power and more battery. 
We always enjoy for bicycling, look around and shopping around here !  Just this time is a little colder than we came before.  But if we wore enough layers, no problem ! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜„

And when we bicycling, we can see more view and easy to stop and park.  Dogs are happy with us. πŸ˜„πŸ’•✨

Another reason I love Pigeon Forge ... is there are my favorite special Christmas stores.  There are four Christmas stores around here. It is so much fun for me to see these places.  I don't know why, it just make me smile and exciting to see Christmas decorations. πŸŽ„✨πŸ˜„πŸ’•✨

I love to see this Smokey Mountain view also. 
I also love Gatlinburg for shopping and walk around,  and Smoky Mountain are so beautiful ! Sadly last year they got very bad fire accident, got big damaged.  I feel so sorry for them. 
And sadly we didn't have enough time and enough many days  for this time, we could not go to Gatlinburg and Smokey Mountain. I would rather chose bicycling around Pigeon Forge with taking dogs. Dogs are happy ! Momo had very happy walking with wagging her tail. πŸ˜„πŸ’•✨
Momo is already 13 years old, I wanted to make more FUN memories with her and will many more !
But I am so happy to be back here this time, before going back to West coast. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰πŸ’•✨

↓ This is my another favorite Christmas store... 
The pictures down below are from two different Christmas stores.  And the view in Pigeon Forge town. 



The pictures down below, aren't they gorgeous ? 
They just make me smile and so exciting for Christmas. πŸ˜„✨





Thank you for stopping by y'all ! πŸ˜„✋✨ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

- RV journey # 17 / Hello Washington DC & Virginia 1 -

- RV Journey # 8 / Sturgeon Falls - South Montreal, Quebec , Canada -

- RV Journey # 11 / Gouldsboro , Maine -