- RV Journey # 20 / Virginia 4 - Virginia Beach -

Hello y'all , πŸ˜€✨

After we left Williamsburg, we got here Virginia Beach, Virginia. 

Just gorgeous, and very nice sandy beach. 
Momo and Koyuki love this super sandy beach..., and enjoying running and walking around ... 🐢🐢✨

We have a nephew " C " and his wife " A ", they live close from here. 
So they came to see us on campground with their dog, St. Bernard.  Big puppy ! He is one and half year old.  Only 6 months different from our Koyuki (Chihuahua).πŸ˜…πŸ˜‰πŸ’•✨ 






I cooked Curry for them, we ate outside.   Not cold, not hot, I just felt so good.   Our puppies are happy walking and running around ... and smiled.  
Beautiful beach and relaxing nice walk on the beach... 
What a precious day !!! 

I cooked curry, and we ate lunch outside. 
Their St. Bernard puppy (one year and half years old), his name is  " Boozer. " , big puppy and so cute ! πŸ˜˜πŸ˜…πŸ’•
  However he does not like water.  So he can not be close to the ocean. πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ’¦πŸ˜…
It's okay, not all dogs loves swimming or water. πŸ˜‰✨




Koala & Mr. Wolf 

We enjoyed walking on the beach ! πŸ˜‰πŸ‘✨

↓  Boozer's paw print ! BIG !!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ’¦
It was so much fun day with them !!! πŸ˜œπŸ’•✨

When we got to this Virginia Beach, at night time, Mr. Wolf and I walked on the beach.  It was full moon and so beautiful moon light.  This is not the sun.  This is the Moon light, and the reflection of the moon for the ocean was so beautiful ! 
 It was just gorgeous ! 😍😘✨ 


Thank you for stopping by, y'all ! πŸ˜„✨

P.S.
It took me for a while for updating my blog. 
My PC memory storage was full the other day, so I went to the Apple store and fixed it.  But now I have very different way I have to do for posting my pictures.  Editing and posting, a little difficult for me.  And now Mr. Wolf and I often go to exercise training and swimming pool, finally our schedule is slow down, this is longest stay for one spot so far. πŸ˜„πŸ‘✨
I love this swimming pool, 50m , Yay !!! πŸ˜„✨✨

Happy Veterans Day ! ✨

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

- RV journey # 17 / Hello Washington DC & Virginia 1 -

- RV Journey # 8 / Sturgeon Falls - South Montreal, Quebec , Canada -

- RV Journey # 11 / Gouldsboro , Maine -