- RV Journey # 22 / Virginia 6 - Happy Birthday, Momo ! -

Happy hello y'all ! 😊✨

Today I would like to share special with you.πŸ˜…πŸ’¦ 
The other day, it was our Momo's 13 years old birthday ! πŸ˜„✨
πŸΆπŸŽ‚πŸΎπŸŽ‰πŸ’•✨

It is hard to believe it, she is already 13 years old. 
She still looks like a baby for me. And she is my very first dog in my life. πŸ˜…πŸ’•✨

As I talked about it before, she started to swim this spring. This year, it was warm enough around April or May in Memphis, so I tried for letting her to swim in a pond in a dog park.  I gave her small treats, and she started to swim well ! I believe swimming is good for human and doggies, too.  She is slow, but she still can walk. And she still can run a little bit.  Probably Koyuki (Chihuahua puppy) makes her to stay young. πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸ’•✨
I know she is a little getting slower, but I am very very proud of her. 13 years old, but she looks pretty good ! πŸ˜œπŸ’•✨ 

Now our next RV friend, K took me to the PetCo. 
So I could get Momo's birthday present ! 
She got a little bigger than before, so her raincoat does not fit well anymore.  And we got pretty much raining here for past a few days.  And we are going back to Washington state. We will get more rain ! So ... yes, she needs a new raincoat.
Then I got a new raincoat for Momo. And her birthday cookies, and birthday lei. πŸ˜ŠπŸ’•✨
Thank you, " K ". It was fun shopping , and I am happy to find a perfect birthday present for Momo ! πŸ˜ŠπŸ’•✨

Happy Happy Birthday, our fur baby, " Momo ". 
You're still our fur baby, even though you got 13 years old. 
You're so super sweet our baby ! πŸΆπŸ’•✨




Ohhhhh, so cute !πŸ˜„ Nice fit for her, so good ! 
I am very happy for her 13 years old birthday !!! πŸ˜„πŸ’•
I don't letting her dress up in Summer time, but when it gets very cold or raining, I letting her dress up.  She has arthritis, so it is not good for her, when it is too much cold. 😊 
Sometimes I give her massage also. 
Yep, she is still our fur baby.




Love you so much, Momo !!! πŸΆπŸ’•✨
She was happy with Birthday cookies ! πŸ˜‰πŸ’•✨

Thank you for stopping by, y'all ! πŸ˜…✨

Popular posts from this blog

- RV journey # 17 / Hello Washington DC & Virginia 1 -

- RV Journey # 8 / Sturgeon Falls - South Montreal, Quebec , Canada -

- RV Journey # 11 / Gouldsboro , Maine -