- RV Journey # 19 / Virginia 3 Colonial Williamsburg, 2 days -

Hello y'all, 😊✨

Again, it was a little short staying in this area, Washington DC  and Ft. Belvoir, VA.πŸ˜’πŸ’¦  But we had great time again with our friends. 
Thank you,dear friends 😊✨,thank you, WDC😊✨ ! 
See you next time! πŸ˜‰πŸ‘‹✨

And then ... We got to Williamsburg, Virginia. 






This Colonial Williamsburg is very special for me. πŸ˜„✨✨✨
My friend "L" in Virginia (I just stopped by to see her the other day), she took me here 25 years ago.  It was my first visit in U.S. mainland and my first sightseeing in U.S.
And it was very interesting for me and enjoyed here very much.  


 Down below picture of cow, his name is " George." 
When we got there, George was non-stop crying " Moo-Moo-!!!  Moo-Moo !!! πŸ„πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ’¦ 
The lady who wore the 17th century costume, she said, " What's going on, George ?! " and also told us, " He is still 9 months old, kinda teenager. Today he seems like moody !
πŸ˜³πŸ˜‘πŸ’¦  Because he is still teenager. " πŸ˜³πŸ’¦
Poor George ... , I felt sorry for George. Because he was alone, by himself in the big cow field. No family, no friends. πŸ˜’πŸ’¦
He could not stop crying.  We heard that another goat was also crying .... " Baaaaaahhhhhhh  .... " , and it sounded like George and goat were talking each other from a distance. 
I just felt so sorry for George, since he looked he was really not happy, just kept crying " Moo---, Moo ---- ! ".  I am sorry, George ..., hope you have a happy day today... ! πŸ„πŸ’•✨

πŸ˜˜πŸ’•✨  We went to this Colonial Williamsburg for two days. And I was happy and enjoyed to see George for two days. πŸ˜„πŸ’•



My first meal in U.S. was very simple Turkey sandwich here with mayo and mustard, and I really loved it,   πŸ˜„πŸ‘✨ hahahahaha ! It was my first Turkey that I ate in my life.  In Japan, we don't see and we don't eat Turkey much. 
Anyway since then I LOVE Turkey ! Very simple cooking sandwich, and I enjoyed it very much 25 years ago. 
So I was looking forward to eat the Turkey Sandwich here again.  It was a little different style, but they still have Turkey Sandwich with mayo and mustard.  I enjoyed it with coffee. ↓
(You can see the picture of sandwich down below...πŸ˜„πŸ’¦)


We really enjoyed to see 17-18 centuries historical view, traditional technique, how they lived back then.
25 years ago, my English is much smaller than this, and probably I could not translate good enough back then. 
Even now, when I lost concentration, my brain was frozen and sometimes my translator stopped and does not work well. πŸ˜…πŸ’¦



The pictures down below, " BOO !" is one of my very favorite ! 
πŸ˜…πŸ˜„✨πŸ’¦  It was just on Halloween day ! and in this letter " BOO " , in double " O " , me and Mr. Wolf's faces in it.  
The lady took a picture for us ! πŸ˜… hahahahahaha ! πŸ˜„πŸ’¦
Love it !!! πŸ˜„πŸ‘✨


↓ See ? The gift shop sells " George " stuffed doll. 

↓ I love this 17 century dress.  These lady made it by hand stitches !!! πŸ˜±πŸ˜°πŸ˜³πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ’¦✨
Love design and so gorgeous !!! 
I also love sewing, I took sewing lessons and made party dress. Of course I made it with sewing machine, not hand stitches ! πŸ˜…πŸ’¦πŸ˜„πŸ’¦

We saw the music band marching ! 
It was so cool !!! 

We also went to see " Art Museum ".
This is second day, late afternoon.  We could not finish everything to see.  There are really many many fun and interesting things for me.  Especially it was so fun for me, they have many old pianos, harpsichords.  I still love and play a piano sometimes. At this exhibition, you can listen these piano's recorded play.   traditional many things, and last minute, I found the " DOLL HOUSE !!! "
Some of my friends know, I started to correct some dolls. 
So when we got our home in Washington state, I would like to make a big doll house like this ! (the pic down below ↓πŸ˜…)
I took more pictures, but sorry I can not post all pictures. 😒
But it was so gorgeous and in detail doll house ! I would like to make something for doll house. 😊✨

Most of park facilities closed at 5 pm, and we saw a lady who wear 17 century costume, she seemed after finished work, she was in a hurry to go back home.  And I really wanted to ask her with a humor... I was a little shy to ask.   And Mr. Wolf asked her... 
" She (Koala) wants to ask you,  are you going back to 21 century ?! " 
And she was smile and answered kindly, " On a way ! " 
πŸ˜…πŸ˜„πŸ’¦✨
It was very fun conversation ! hahahahaha ! πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘✨

We enjoyed both two days in Colonial Williamsburg ! 
25 years ago, I visited here and I enjoyed here again ! 
We enjoyed here for two days, first day, we took doggies with us. Momo will be 13 years old in 5 DAYS !!! She is getting slower, easy to get tired, so we always have doggy stroller. 
But she still can walk slowly, she can run once in a while. πŸ˜„
Both they always love to go out with us, and we would like to take them with us when we can.  So second day, only Mr. Wolf and I went there by ourselves, and then we could see inside facilities and exhibition more. We had both days great time,  and I am so HAPPY to visit here again !!! πŸ˜ŠπŸ’•✨
And now, I am thinking ... when can I visit here next time... ?! πŸ˜…✨πŸ’¦   We will see ..... ! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜˜


After we left my special place Williamsburg, we headed to an another place in Virginia ... πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘✨
Thank you so much for stopping by, y'all ! πŸ˜„✨

Comments

  1. Oh I am so jealous! I love Colonial Williamsburg! I, too, would love to return to visit some day. I was very surprised to see photos of the doll house at Williamsburg. I do not remember that. I have a doll house, and as you might know, belong to a miniature group here in Memphis. Your Christmas tree is a result of my miniature hobby. With your talents I know you will love working on a doll house and in miniature.
    If you have time when you are in FL you should visit a miniature shop in Orlando.....Ron's Miniature Shop.....751 West Colonial Dr. Mr. Wolf would enjoy it also. It is like being in a miniature museum. Safe travels, JJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello JJ, thank you always for your sweet comment ! Wow ! I did not know that one of your hobbies is miniature things ! Wow wow wow, I love them ! Thank you so much for the information. When I got to FL, we will be very busy, but if we had a chance and enough time, i would LOVE to visit there, your recommendation. And thank you for your miniature Christmas tree ! Wow, that is your handmade ?! Love love love it, and anytime I am ready for decoration for Christmas, too ! Thank you so much again for the very lovely Christmas tree !!! And wow, you also love Colonial Williamsburg ?! What a fun place ! It was still 16, 17, 18th centuries place. It was very fun !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I made the tree for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, JJ !!! Thank you so much !!!
    And I really did not know that you made it yourself ! I did not know that you have a hobby for making a doll house and miniatures until you told me here. (@o@;)"
    What a amazing !!! Thank you for the e-mails with your photos, I was so impressed about your pictures of doll house and miniatures !!!
    They are so awesome, gorgeous !!! I wish I could learn from you !!! Or join your group.
    Thank you so much for your lovely Christmas tree ! I am ready to decorate for Christmas !!!
    Can not wait !!! p(^o^)q"""
    Thank you so much, JJ !!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you all !

Popular posts from this blog

- RV journey # 17 / Hello Washington DC & Virginia 1 -

- RV Journey # 8 / Sturgeon Falls - South Montreal, Quebec , Canada -

- RV Journey # 11 / Gouldsboro , Maine -