- RV Journey # 23 / Virginia 7 - Virginia Beach -

Hello y'all , πŸ˜€✨

Shoot ! I am behind my days again ! πŸ˜±πŸ’¦
Sorry, I could not update for a while, I still have been having some PC issues for uploading, downloading pictures.  Let's catching up my days ! πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘✨

I still would like to share some more about Virginia Beach. 
Because this is our longest staying here for one spot so far. πŸ˜…
We've been enjoying every single location, I can not say which location is the best spot for us.  Each location, each memories are so special and precious for me. πŸ˜˜πŸ’•✨  

What I can say now is ...  I wish we could stay longer at least a few days more for each location.πŸ˜…  But we have already made reservation for campground until January, so let's see how we can make slower schedule after that. 

Anyway today I would like to share our another fun memories with our new sweet friend, " K " and her super lovely puppy, " Olive ". πŸ˜‹πŸ’•✨   




We met them on this campground, they were next to our RV.  Olive is almost the same size with Koyuki. Olive is " Shi-poo " (Shi-tzu + miniature Poodle mix).  Koyuki and Olive played hard on a beach, they looked so happy and having fun together. πŸ˜„πŸ’•✨

We had very good time together with them. 
On Momo's birthday, " K " took me to the Pet-Co, and I got that raincoat for Momo's birthday ! That is good memory ! 
Thank you, " K " ! πŸ˜ŠπŸ’•✨
And we played a game " Rummikub ",  she invited us to play the game, " K " taught me and Mr. Wolf  how to play, and we played the game ! It was so FUN, I really enjoyed it very much !  So a few days later, I also bought it !!! hahahahaha ! πŸ˜‰πŸ‘✨ Simple, easy, and FUN ! 😜✨

Look at this their HAPPY RUNNING !
 Momo also enjoyed walking and little bit running on the beach !!! They love super soft sandy beach ! 
 Olive and Koyuki's SUPER HAPPY RUNNING !!! 
 They stood up ! πŸ˜³πŸ’¦πŸ˜…πŸ’¦πŸ˜œ✨
Momo was also running !!! πŸΆπŸ•πŸΎπŸΎπŸΎ
 They saw each other,  Koyuki : " Are you ready ? 🐢 " , 
Olive : " You ! Are you ready ?🐢🐾🐾🐾 " 
 Look at this super running ! Super cute ! 


Hope we could see each other again someday with " K " and " Olive " ! 
Thank you so much for your friendship, keep in touch & hope to see you again somewhere, " K " and " Olive " ! πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ’•✨

Thank you for stopping by, y'all ! 😊✨

Popular posts from this blog

- RV journey # 17 / Hello Washington DC & Virginia 1 -

- RV Journey # 8 / Sturgeon Falls - South Montreal, Quebec , Canada -

- RV Journey # 11 / Gouldsboro , Maine -