- RV Journey # 29 / Mayport, Florida 1 -

Hello y'all, πŸ˜€✨

Hope you've been doing fine. 😊

Our journey is keep going, everyday is precious and busy. 
That means no time for PC. 
So let's catching up my days ! 

After we left Fort Jackson, South Carolina, we got here Mayport, FL.  Yay ! 
Hello, Sunshine state, Florida ! πŸ˜„πŸŒž✨

We got here around sunset time. 



Thankfully we got ocean view...
What a beautiful sunset. 
Precious warm weather and pretty palm trees...

Our doggies are happy with warmer temperature...
So we finally washed doggies, and I trimmed Momo ! πŸ˜„πŸ’¦
Now they are clean ... 


I took so many pictures, I am still editing them. 
I will update again hopefully soon ! 

Thank you for stopping by, y 'all... ! 😊✨

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

- RV journey # 17 / Hello Washington DC & Virginia 1 -

- RV Journey # 8 / Sturgeon Falls - South Montreal, Quebec , Canada -

- RV Journey # 11 / Gouldsboro , Maine -