- RV Journey # 32 / Orlando 1 - Universal Studio -

Hello y'all 😊✨

It's been for a long time since I did last updating. 
We've been ultra super busy schedule for a week, no time for PC at all, we had been out from the morning until late night. 

We went to Universal Studio, Orlando. 
Let's catching up for two days Universal Studio and Island of Adventure.  They are two separated theme parks. 


It was my second time, but it was very long time ago.... about 17-18 years ago ?!  I don't remember well. 
So this is very nice and fun visit again. 

When we got there, Mr. Wolf and I were very surprised....it was very cold ! πŸ˜³πŸ˜±πŸ’¦
Especially me, I was expecting .... I was going to wear summer clothes in Olando. But it was pretty COLD temperature while we were there.... about 44-59 F. πŸ˜³πŸ˜±πŸ’¦
Definitely  it was not for Summer clothes. 


 We love roller coasters. 
I also love something ride attractions with 3D or 4D type. 
But Mr. Wolf is not good at it. Poor him.πŸ˜₯

They have very rough and ultra super high speed and loop and twisting coaster, " Rockit ! ". πŸ˜³πŸ’¦ 
We got very strong G power, and I felt my blood pressure got high ! My neck  and back of head was sore after we got off. 
But it was so much fun ! πŸ˜…πŸ’¦✨✨✨
We had not been riding like this hard roller coaster for a long time, I don't remember when we had last got it. 
Anyway it was so fun,  super G power, and super high speed, go around loop and twisting sharply, and very excitement roller coaster.πŸ˜³πŸ˜±πŸ’¦    But I was surprised to see some of small kids ( at least they look small to me) and some of senior people (even though i am also getting there though) were enjoying this hard roller coaster. πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦
I mean ... I am very proud of them !!! Wow ! Great ! πŸ˜…πŸ˜³πŸ‘✨
If I was a small kid, I might cry. πŸ˜… (I don't cry anymore.)
It was funny, when we get on this coaster, we can chose and listen music and songs.  I chose Donna Summer, " Glamorous ".  So, it helped me a little bit relaxing with listening familiar music and Disco song ! 🎢hahahahahaha ! πŸ˜…✨✨✨


We took a picture with Simpson's family ! πŸ˜…πŸ’¦


We took a picture with Dora, too !  She was so cute !  πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰
They have a parade at night time. 




Transformers 3D attraction was fun ! 



I know a little about Movies or something animation characters, but actually I have not seen many famous American movies or animation.  I know there are many big fan of " Harry Potter " or " Star Wars ", but I have not seen it.
But I realized there are so many big fans, there were many people who wore Harry Potter mantle even on warmer day or cold day.  The pictures down below is from Harry Potter attraction.  They have 4D ride, it was very fun even though I have not seen the movie. πŸ˜…✨  

↓  Harry Potter attraction ride was also 3D ? (4D?), it was fun !   We enjoyed twice ! πŸ˜‰πŸ‘✨

⇣  Jurassic Park ride ..... got wet on a cold day. πŸ˜±πŸ’¦
But it was fun. πŸ˜…πŸ’¦

⇣ Mr. Wolf loves King Kong movies. 
I know Popeye. 
In a cold day, the ride gets wet a lot .... only several people were enjoying to ride on. 


⇣  You can see how steep loop coaster " RockIt ! ".
I enjoyed " Spiderman " attraction ride. 

Transformers 3D ride, it was fun for me. 
But it made Mr. Wolf sick.  Poor him. 
He is not so good at 3D,  4D type rides. 

For this time, we stayed at KOA Happy Camper place close to Universal Studio. They have nice dog space for leash off, I was surprised, they have dog wash bath place in a dog space. 
Maybe some of you are wondering how our doggies were doing while we were gone to the park. 
Universal Studio has a kennel.  They keep them in a kennel, serve water them, just hold them in the kennel. So Mr. Wolf and I brought their food.  While we were in a park, we went to see our doggies let them out, and we found a space for green grass for potty, feed them, play and walk a lot with them a lot enough, and again put them in a kennel. 
They were very good at it.  We'd got a relief about that. 
Just only one thing, dog kennel is very far from the park, so we walked walked walked ... a lot ! 
We walked over 17000 - 18000 steps for both two days. πŸ˜±πŸ’¦
Our feet were very tired and sore. 
And we got into the swimming pool at the campground. 
Very nice to be in the water, and it is comfortable after walking a lot. πŸ‘πŸ˜Š


We enjoyed for two days at Universal Studio, we enjoyed two parks for two days. When we finished first day at Universal Studio from the morning until night time.  We were very enough tired... 
And we realized ... can we keep doing this for 7 days ??? 
πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦
Yes, we made a plan 7 days Orlando. 
Hmmmmmmm...... 

Mr. Wolf and I both worried about that. 
But we already made all plans and paid for it. πŸ˜±πŸ’¦

We were just trying to be positive. 
" Yes, we can ! " πŸ˜…πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ’¦✨

Thank you for stopping by, y'all ! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰✨

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

- RV journey # 17 / Hello Washington DC & Virginia 1 -

- RV Journey # 8 / Sturgeon Falls - South Montreal, Quebec , Canada -

- RV Journey # 11 / Gouldsboro , Maine -