- RV Journey # 31 / Okala, Florida, My new challenge ! -

Hello y'all, πŸ˜€✨

Let's catching up our days  ! 

After we left Mayport, Florida, we went to Okara, Florida. 

I chose this place, since I wanted to challenge my new adventure ! πŸ˜„✨✨✨ hahahahaha ! πŸ˜„πŸ’¦

Yes, we did " Zip Line & Canopy Tour !  " . πŸ˜„πŸ‘✨
When we were planning, I researched and found this place online.  And it looked very gorgeous view. 
Yes, it was ! πŸ˜ƒ✨

At first we had a practice how to stop the goal. 
Look at this beautiful canyon view ! 


Instructors can flying very smoothly, and looked easily ! 
But for me, it was a little difficult to control the speed at the goal. πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ˜…πŸ’¦
But this is OUR adventure ! πŸ˜€✨


Once it was a little hard to control my speed, but the instructor helped me properly to make it goal. 
It was very beautiful, warm, not too hot, nice day ! 
We did FULL tour, 9 zip lines plus 2 Rope bridges, it took about two and half hours. 
Instructors showed and lead us very nicely and safety ! 
So I did not worry about anything. Just needed my brave. 
If you like adventure with high place, it is fun and very nice place to go ! 
I am very HAPPY we made it this place ! So much FUN ! πŸ˜„✨

Mr. Wolf's shot ! 

Look at this canyon ! We flew in this view ! 
Please don't worry, it's very safety ! 


So the reason why we came here Okala was having this ZIP LINE .  So we stayed here only for two nights. 
It worth it for us. 
Here is the information for this ZIP LINE. 

" Canyons Zip line "


And there are pretty much full and many RVs in this campground.  Mr. Wolf asked some people why they come this campground, and they said it is the center of the location to go to many places.  πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘  Ohhhhhh, okay. we understood 
And this campground is still making more bigger area for new campsite. Growing ! πŸ˜‰



And after here, we moved next destination ! 
We are going to be busy busy schedule ! 😳✨πŸ’¦

Thank you for stopping by, y'all ! 😊✨

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

- RV journey # 17 / Hello Washington DC & Virginia 1 -

- RV Journey # 8 / Sturgeon Falls - South Montreal, Quebec , Canada -

- RV Journey # 11 / Gouldsboro , Maine -