- RV Journey # 28 / Weston Lake, Fort Jackson, South Carolina -

Hello y'all, 😊✨

Again, I am very behind my days, let's catching up my days ! πŸ˜‰πŸ‘

After we left Pigeon Forge, we kept driving around Smokey Mountain towards South Carolina. 
I had not seen South Carolina side of Smokey Mountain.  I could not go to high mountain area, so I was happy to see mountain view from I-40. 😊✨









It was the end of holiday weekend, so we got bad traffic jam sometimes, so it was long drive to next campground in South Carolina. πŸ˜₯  Mr. Wolf had hard driving on this day. 

After sunset, we finally got to the Weston Lake campground , Fort Jackson, South Carolina.  It is my first visit for South Carolina.  Hello, South Carolina ! πŸ˜€✨
Sometimes we had heavy traffic jam, so when we got there, it was totally super dark, there were not enough lights on campground either.  ( In my opinion, if you don't have to drive on holiday weekend, rather not drive in those days, especially last day of holiday weekend. πŸ˜“πŸ’¦)
Anyway we parked and set it up our RV. We could not see around any view since it was dark and not much lights around us, just I knew we parked in the some woods. 


But following day, when we woke up, what we saw was this beautiful view with lake water view. 
WOW !!! πŸ˜ƒ✨✨✨


We were in a nice woods. 
What a beautiful place, I did not recognized when we got there in a super dark. πŸ˜³πŸ’¦πŸ˜„✨






We were in a hurry to next destination for our schedule. Once again, we already made most of reservations for campgrounds until January.  So very sadly we had only one night, very short stay about 16 hours, and had to leave this beautiful place. 


And we left there and heading to our next destination. 


I know there are many sightseeing spots, historical places in South Carolina, too !  
Maybe someday I would love to visit South Carolina again. 
πŸ˜’πŸ’¦πŸ˜₯πŸ’¦

I thought our 6 months RV Journey is pretty long enough, however it already has been about for two months since when we started our RV journey on October 4th.  πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ’¦ 
It is a little hard to believe it. πŸ˜³πŸ˜…πŸ˜±πŸ’¦

Hmmmmm...., sometimes I think we could do this (RV trip) for one year RV Journey. πŸ˜…πŸ’¦But Mr. Wolf🐺 said, 
" Ohhhh noooo,  πŸ’²πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°" πŸ˜¨πŸ’¦πŸ˜‘πŸ’¦ 

ME 🐨, " Really ? " πŸ˜’πŸ˜“πŸ˜žπŸ’¦

I love and have been enjoying to see full-time RVers on You Tube. Many people are proudly chose full-time RVers instead of buying or renting a house or apartment. 
So they can do it, so I think we can do it, if we want to. 
But I know myself, I am still chicken person, and have lots of stuff. Hmmmm.... maybe I still need own house, too. πŸ˜…πŸ’¦

Sometimes I was asking myself, can I be minimalism ???
I wish I could be ... , but ... I have too many hobbies, and already have so much stuff, materials and tools....etc.  
Hmmmmm......, so I know it's impossible for me for being minimalism for now.
(But I don't know myself for the future.  Someday might change my mind. πŸ˜…πŸ’¦) 
So I can not do it for now, but I've been very enjoying to see many full time RVers in You Tube ! hahahahahaha ! 
They share lots of good and fun information,  and their experiences, and I learned from them a lot. And I really very appreciate for them. πŸ˜œπŸ‘✨

Okay, this is all for today ! 
Thank you for stopping by, y'all ! 😊✨

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

- RV journey # 17 / Hello Washington DC & Virginia 1 -

- RV Journey # 8 / Sturgeon Falls - South Montreal, Quebec , Canada -

- RV Journey # 11 / Gouldsboro , Maine -