- RV Journey # 35 / Disney World 4 & 5 / Disney's Hollywood Studios & Magic Kingdom again -



HO-HO-HO, Happy Merry Christmas, y'all ! πŸ˜Š✨
Hope all of you're having peaceful and Happy Merry Christmas ! πŸ˜ŠπŸŽ„πŸ’•✨

This is the last post of Disney World for this trip. 
Let's catching up my day 4 & day 5 !  
Disney World Day 4 (Day 6 since Universal StudioπŸ˜³πŸ˜±πŸ’¦), we went to Disney's Hollywood Studios.
17 years ago, I came here and I was on the stage as a volunteer to help for Horror show ! I did not raise my hand and say  that I will do it, the MC on the stage, he picked me and called me. πŸ˜³πŸ˜…πŸ’¦That was fun memory for me.😊✨ 


This is funny pic ! When we got into the Hollywood, 
suddenly we found Donald ! 
Of course I wanted to take a picture with Donald. 
Then when we took pics, like this ! πŸ˜…πŸ˜„ He gave me special big hug with wrapping his cute leg ! 
↓ Sweet Donald, big hug to Mr. Wolf, too ! 
Said Cheese ! 

Well, on this day I was not so fine. But I still wanted to enjoy two more days ! 
Mr. Wolf and I talked, both we were tired and he was concerning about me.  Thankfully he letting me to do what I can do, where I wanted to go.   So I chose to see easy stage show.  And I really enjoyed them. 

We watched the stage show, " Beauty and the Beast ", and " 

A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration ". They were good show, I enjoyed them. 

Also we got on roller coaster, too ! 
Rock 'n' Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith"πŸ˜³πŸ˜…πŸŽΆ
It was very high speed and very hard sharp turn in the dark.  On this day, it was not so crowded. 


⇣ We saw " Star Wars " Marching performance. 

⇣  We took pictures with Goofy ! 
and we saw many things ... but we took enough rest, too. 

At night time, I was very tired again. πŸ˜±πŸ˜°πŸ’¦
Mr. Wolf wanted to show me special fireworks show on the water.   I wanted to see it. 
But on that time, my body condition is getting worse, I did not feeling good.   I really wanted to see the fireworks show, but I could not stay there until last,  we gave up to see it and left there. We went back to RV. 
We didn't have to push ourselves for getting worse. 
So we took good rest until next day.



Okay, here we go, the last day ! 

- Disney day 5 / last day / Day 7 since Universal Studio - 
We chose and went to the Magic Kingdom again. 
I wanted to see more show or easy rides. 




⇣ It was my first time to take pictures with Winnie Pooh & Tigger. 😍😘✨  They are always lovely ! hahahaha ! πŸ˜„✨
Marmaid ride. 


When we were at the restaurant, again we could see Pooh and his friends !  Pooh, Eeyore, Piglet, and Tigger. 
I was lucky !  When I was little, I had a pooh plush doll. 
hahahahahaha ! So happy and good memory for me ! 


This season, they had special event. 
With regular ticket, the sometimes the Magic Kingdom was closed at 6 pm on this day. 
and with special extra ticket, " Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party " we could stay special extra from 7 pm until midnight.  We did it since it was our last day. 
This is special parade, events.  πŸ˜…πŸ˜±πŸ’¦
I did not want to make myself sick. So I was very careful myself, not too much walking, often took rest, tried to adjust my energy. πŸ˜…





Real horses for parade ! I was surprised ! 




↓  This is the Disney's pet kennel. 
" Best Friends Pet Care ", they have good facilities. Pricy, but it was convenient for us.  
On this last day, the Magic Kingdom closed at midnight. And then we went to pick dogs up.  The kennel was opened until one hour later after the parks closed. 
We paid extra program and they let them walk.  πŸ˜±πŸ˜°πŸ’¦
But at least our doggies were good and comfortable, and Momo enjoyed to go there. 
Maybe not Koyuki.  When we went to pick them up, they looked happy, run to us ! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰✨


On check out day, we went to the Disney lodge. 
And I found this car. I think this is the car for the lodge.  Maybe rent a car.  Isn't that so cute ? 
Super super CUTE ! 


We had a breakfast at the lodge. 
And I had a tea. 
Found the words by Walt Disney on my cup. 

" We keep moving forward -
opening up new doors 
and doing new things "
- Walt Disney -
What a Cool guy !!! πŸ˜„πŸ˜…πŸ’•✨
They never stop making dreams ... ! 
We made this big plan for once in a life time...
But I would love to go there again someday... and would love to see their new things. 😘✨

These pictures in my blog are all what I took for this time. 
This is one of my very favorites. ↓ πŸ˜˜πŸ’•

Thank you for stopping by, y'all ! 😊✨
Hope you have a Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year ! 😊✨

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

- RV journey # 17 / Hello Washington DC & Virginia 1 -

- RV Journey # 8 / Sturgeon Falls - South Montreal, Quebec , Canada -

- RV Journey # 11 / Gouldsboro , Maine -