- RV Journey # 33 / Disney World 1 & 2 - Epcot Center , Magic Kingdom -

Hello Y'all, 😊

Once again, this blog is for myself and Mr. Wolf ,  and our memories also.  Someday for the future, when we read this, it might make us laugh and smile to remember old days. And I do not like Facebook system, so instead of it, I wanted to share with my  family and friends, and let them know we are doing okay and fine.  πŸ˜ŠπŸ’¦

Well, I am still way behind my days,  let's catching up my days ! πŸ˜‰
After we left KOA Happy Camping Place, we moved to 
the " Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground ".


↓  Disney Pass ticket 

It was our first time to stay on Disney campground.
" Disney's Fort Wilderness Campground " .
Surprisedly many campers looked like having long stay, they decorated around their campsite with Disney & Christmas characters. 
One of our neighbors had full of Mickey and Minnie mouse, so lovely decoration.  Mr. Wolf said ... " Probably it took for a few days to set up all decoration. ".   We were guessing they might stay there for a month or more....! 
Cool ! πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ’¦πŸ˜…πŸ’¦✨✨✨
FUN to see ! I felt the campground is also Disney World ! 
At night time is also lighted up and very cute !  

↓  Pictures down below are from our first day, Epcot Center. 


 Look the picture down below! 
Sorry, it looks dark. 
But it is a Mickey Santa green ! 
Aren't they cute ?  hahahahahaha ! πŸ˜„✨


The day when we moved to Disney, we thought we have a one day off on that day.  But it was wrong, we got a misunderstanding.  So we found out we had 5 days ticket for Disney. (We believed we had 4 days tickets.)πŸ˜±πŸ˜¨πŸ˜°πŸ’¦ 
And I thought I can get rest for a day. 😰
But nope.  We had to go ! πŸ˜¨πŸ˜±πŸ’¦  ...Well, we gotta go ! πŸ˜±πŸ’¦
It was already about 3 pm. and the " Magic Kingdom" closes at 6 pm on that day. So we chose " Epcot Center " since it was opened until 9:30 pm. 
Let me tell you, I am not good at go go busy schedule.πŸ˜“πŸ’¦ 

It was FUN, my favorite ride was " SOARIN, Around The World ".  17 years ago, I got on this one, too.  Feeling like a taking a ride a hang glider, feeling we were flying,  and we could see around the world with big screen. 
They said it was renewal opened last year, it got better beautiful view.   Mr. Wolf and I both enjoyed this ride very much. 

We took ride on Nemo, too. That was cute. 😊🐟
I don't know why, it was pretty dark in the Epcot Center.
Not much Christmas lights or lights in Epcot Center.
We got there pretty late time, some of attraction closed early, we just enjoyed walked around. 

I was surprised there was a Japanese department store, " Mitsukoshi Department store. " . 17 years ago when I visited there, I did not remember that.   Anyway, I was surprised to see Pagoda and looked like a Japanese Samurai castle. 
Mr. Wolf and I enjoyed tasting a tiny glass of Sake and Umeshu (plum sake).😊✨

Once again, it was very cold night, but we enjoyed until closing time.  We did not take many rides, we wanted to relax and walked around, watched the music show, fireworks. 
And got home. 

I also wanted to decorate our RV pretty.πŸ˜„ 
I moved our snowman boy and girl to the front and made it Christmas tree. (This is super easy 1 minute setting tree ! )
The RED plastic ribbon bow is the popcorn bag from Tokyo Disney Sea. 😊✨

I am not sure all of you know that there are two Disney Resort parks in Japan.  There are Tokyo Disneyland & Tokyo Disney Sea.  I realized the merchandise is a little different from U.S. , I mean both are good, just different.  I got t-shirt and Mickey Christmas hat this time.😊✨   hahahahahahahaha ! FUN ! πŸ˜…πŸ˜„πŸ’¦
One thing, I forgot to bring that I had a Minnie's Christmas winter cap at home.   But I already packed out for moving stuff to Washington. πŸ˜“ Shoot !πŸ˜‘πŸ’¦

And as you know Shanghai Disneyland was opened last year. 
California, Hong Kong , Euro, Tokyo, Disney World Florida... 
Walt Disney was such a really great guy, everybody knows that, it's amazing that he still makes many people happy and lots of smile all over the world. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰πŸ’•✨

When I come to Disney World in U.S., I always enjoy to see how people enjoy themselves.  They are so good to make themselves happy and smile ! Sometimes some people wore whatever they want. Mickey & Minnie cap which has their ears, Princess tiara, Mickey & Minnie, characters t- shirts, clothes, backpack , sometimes I saw the big family who all wore Disney one piece pajama suits,  and it does not matter ages, from babies to senior people, it does not matter male or female. They just making themselves happy and enjoy themselves. I love that way. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸ’•✨

I met one senior lady who wore the Minnie's cap which has Minnie's ears and poke dot print Pink ribbon, and she had a same print very cute backpack. 
I could not stop telling her, " You're so cute ! " πŸ˜…
She looked glad to hear that and told me, " Thank you ! πŸ˜„ Every Thursday I come here and enjoying here. πŸ˜ŠπŸ’•✨" 
" Ohhhhh....., wonderful ! Good for you ! I am jealous !πŸ˜…πŸ’¦ "
Yep, if we were Florida residence, and very close to there, nice to have yearly pass.  I wish we could.  However I am not sure I can handle heat, and walking a lot in a super humidity hot summer in Florida. πŸ˜…πŸ’¦   

But ... sadly we are going back to our house which is just opposite direction to Washington state. πŸ˜… hahahahaha ! πŸ˜₯
Maybe nice to be snow bird to Florida for winter.  hehehehehe !πŸ˜…

 ----- 2nd Day / Magic Kingdom -----

We enjoyed the show and ride. 
But there were so many people on this day, most of rides had long line to get on. 
But we got on most of my favorite attractions with standing on long line patiently. πŸ˜…πŸ’¦



Both days were pretty cold. 
But when we saw this lighted up castle ↓
It was so so beautiful and speechless. 😍✨✨✨
Looks like frozen castle. 




Lighted up castle and fireworks. ✨✨✨


↓  These were also amazingly beautiful ! πŸ˜„✨✨✨






So, we did not have any break day after Universal Studio.  That was not I expected. 
I thought we had a one day off after Universal Studio. 
Well, both Mr. Wolf and I were getting tired, .... but we just kept going to enjoy each day.  πŸ˜…πŸ’¦

Thank you for stopping by, y'all. 😊✨

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

- RV journey # 17 / Hello Washington DC & Virginia 1 -

- RV Journey # 8 / Sturgeon Falls - South Montreal, Quebec , Canada -

- RV Journey # 11 / Gouldsboro , Maine -