- RV Journey # 30 / Mayport, Florida 2 -

Hello y'all, ๐Ÿ˜Š✨


We enjoyed very much our stay on Naval base Mayport, FL. 
We stayed there for a week.


 This is just perfect for me ! 
Not too hot and not too cold, I was just so happy with gorgeous swimming pool on base, they have three huge newer swimming pool, and also it can be three swimming pools since which has a divider wall. Monday through Friday, three swimming pool, from Friday afternoon to Sunday it gets bigger swimming pool without divided wall, 50m x 10 lanes !!! Whoopee !!! 
I was so so exciting and happy ! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ✨✨✨ And they also have shallow smaller swimming pool !  Even though if they had Navy command training class, we still could swimming, 7 days !  They also have gorgeous gym ! 
And those swimming pool and training gym is very close from our campground. 

 There was a gorgeous beautiful beach which we can walk and relaxing with dogs. 




Before staring my fishing, there were some people were fishing. So we talked to one of gentlemen who had just finished his fishing.  We asked him about what he got.  And he showed me and gave us two big fish and one small fish. 
๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ’ฆ
We tried to pay for them, but he did not get it.  He got many fish, and shared with other people.   This stripes big fish is " Sheep head ", white fish and very tasty.  I cleaned up and cooked them, and we ate all for our supper.  Very appreciate for the gentleman,  and fish both. I prayed for fish. 


One day, Mr. Wolf took me to this restaurant by the ocean.  
" Safe Harbor, Seafood Market ". It was excellent ! 
We got day special menu, bread bowl soup.  
Awesome bread and soup ! As you see it was very beautiful and gorgeous day ! ๐Ÿ˜€✨✨✨

We could see many huge ships, tankers,  cruisers were passing by in front of our spot ...
It looked pretty close, and I was surprised...  " Is it deep enough for those giant ship ? " 
And the gentleman who we met at the campground, he used to work here and he was a captain of the ship, he said " Yes, it is very deep. ". ๐Ÿ‘ Thank you, Mr. M.  He was very kind and he gave us many informations about Florida. 

When I was fishing, wild cats were waiting behind me. 
She was begging me,  " meow, feed me --- !  "
So I shared with them. 
And again, I enjoyed bicycling with dogs. 





As I said, we had a ocean view RV spot, and we could fishing in front of our RV spot. 
I enjoyed fishing very much !
It had been for a long time since i had last fishing. 
After I left Sasebo, Japan, I didn't have a chance for fishing for about 5 years. ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ’ฆ
So I missed it so much, and I was so exciting for fishing this time ! And we found nice local fishing store, I got stuff what I needed.   At first, I almost forgot how to fishing... , but Mr. Wolf helped me to make it. ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜Š





Even though I had not been fishing for a long time, I was happy and relaxing to do it again.  I got small 5 fish. I release back two fish to the ocean, donated two fish to the cats. And I got one fish. 

Second fishing day, I also got 5 fish, I release back one fish to the ocean, donated two fish to the cats, and I got two fish, very appreciate and prayed for Fish, cleaned, cooked, prayed and enjoyed to eat them. Tasty ! 

We enjoyed here so much ! I love here, Mayport, Florida . 
If we could be snowbirds, I would love to come here again. 
Just perfect for me, Mr.Wolf enjoyed gym exercise training, I enjoyed swimming and water exercise.
Once again, the swimming pool was awesome !  Probably this is the best and my favorite swimming pool what I saw in my life. ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ’•✨ 

Thank you for stopping by, y'all ...! ๐Ÿ˜Š✨
Our RV Journey is going to be busier. ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ’ฆ

To be continued ... ๐Ÿ˜‰

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

- RV journey # 17 / Hello Washington DC & Virginia 1 -

- RV Journey # 8 / Sturgeon Falls - South Montreal, Quebec , Canada -

- RV Journey # 11 / Gouldsboro , Maine -