- RV Journey #7 / Lake Huron, Ontario, Canada - Sturgeon Falls ,Ontario, Canada -



Hello y'all, 
Look at this red leaves...
I had not seen like this beautiful Autumn colors for a long time...  , isn't that just gorgeous ?! 
Just .... so relaxing and I was so impressed about these colors. 
We enjoyed this campground very much.  Yesterday we woke up late and had easy morning with relaxing. 
In the afternoon, we went to local grocery store, and I wanted to get something local post card. 

On this RV long road trip, I decided to correct something local post card, stickers .... , and it will be easy to make them  for an album later. 😊✨
It was not local, but I found cute and pretty post cards.  And we did some grocery shopping. 













We finally saw sunset... , it was so amazing ...✨✨✨


↓ I love this colors and silhouette  contrast ... 
Mr. Wolf told me that he wanted to have one more day here...
Yes, me, too ... 😢💦


But we already had next schedule ... so we had to leave there today. 
And we got to another place for a night. 
Sturgeon Falls, Ontario. 





Thank you for stopping by ... 😊✨
I wanted to post more pics... but I could not download anymore. 
Hmmmmm .... , I am not good at PC, okay, maybe next time. 😉👍🍁✨

Comments

  1. So beautiful! I will enjoy following you on your travels.
    thanks again for sharing.
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Christine, thank you so much for your sweet comment !
    So happy to hear from you !!!
    Yep, we are already on a way home, it is long way, but already on a way !
    Can not wait to see you !
    Koala (^.^)v"

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you all !

Popular posts from this blog

- RV journey # 17 / Hello Washington DC & Virginia 1 -

- RV Journey # 8 / Sturgeon Falls - South Montreal, Quebec , Canada -

- RV Journey # 11 / Gouldsboro , Maine -