- Last Stay in Tokyo / Bunk Bed In Dormitory Room -





Hello Y'all, 

Well ... last couple of days, it was crazy days for us. 
We've been very busy, and could not update my blog,  so anyway I want to make it catching up my days for you. 

Last staying in Tokyo for this time,  Mr. Wolf and I left my family house, and we had a reservation for Dormitory room style hotel.  😅💦  It was our first experience for us.  
We got campaign flight tickets and came with one night free hotel.  This is the one. 😉✨

It was pretty comfortable more than I thought. 
Clean, comfy, and folowing day we were leaving Japan from Narita Airport. 

Just one thing ... what we got is like this style.  
Probably much bigger than Navy sailors bed. 
I could have sitting position on a bed. 
Free WIFI, power plug in, lights, enough space for a person.
There was a roll curtain at the entrance. 

Just only one thing .... this style room was separated with female and male.  Well, it was FREE staying for us, so Mr. Wolf were staying on 4th floor , and I stay on 5th floor.  They had clean room, clean shower, clean powder room. 
No complain, very interesting and FUN for me ! 
Yep, this is my new Adventure ! 😅💦✨👍✨
hahahahahahahaha !!! 😅💦✨




We're left Tokyo following day on October 2nd. 
Bye, Tokyo until see you next time a year later ...! 

Thank you for stopping by, Y'all ! ✋😀


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

- RV journey # 17 / Hello Washington DC & Virginia 1 -

- RV Journey # 8 / Sturgeon Falls - South Montreal, Quebec , Canada -

- RV Journey # 11 / Gouldsboro , Maine -