- RV Journey # 3 / Big Rapids, MI - Marquette, Michigan -


Hello y'all, πŸ˜‹
We've been very busy, everyday is adventure for us. 
my updating is late...
After we left Big Rapids, MI , we were heading to Marquette, MI to see my good friend. 
I had not seen her for over 9 years..., I  missed her so much. 

Below pictures, on a way to Marquette. 
What a beautiful view !!!  

↓ Mackinac Bridge, MI.

Amazing view ...✨



↓ Getting more colored leaves...



Finally we found the Superior lake,  what a beautiful ...✨


Super clear water ... 

Look at this amazing clear water ...😳😳😳✨

Finally we got our campground. 

And I finally met my friend !!! Over 9 years ...
It was very emotional for me and her...

We invited her family and friends also.
We had a fire, S'mores, good dinner, very fun and great time with friends !  
It was so precious day...

Thank you for stopping by, y'all ...πŸ˜‹✨

Comments

  1. Your camper is BIG! Should be room for Koala, Mr. Wolf, and 🐢 too! Lake Superior water looks cold, but no ice! Drive safely. You will probably see much color as you travel north. I enjoy reading your adventures. Sounds like living in such a small space is going to be a challenge for you all. JJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello JJ, thank you always for your sweet comment ! So happy to hear from you always !
    Yes, our camper is just right size for us. I was lucky that i found it in Memphis about 3 years ago.
    Since then we've been enjoying RV camping sometimes, so we learned a lot. We were beginner back then.
    And now we are still learning a lot, everyday is adventure...
    I will probably post camper tour for the future. The camper has two slides, and enough space for us.
    Just we are still trying to learn .... less stuff, we can live and survive with less stuff.
    Just this RV travel is a little different, about 6 months and north to south.... we need pretty much all season's clothes. cmmmmmm....(^.^;)"
    So, I did bring lots of stuff into an RV, and sometimes I felt they are too much and I brought them back to the house. I did many many times. And still trying to leave stuff at in-law's house, and Mr. Wolf can take them back to WA later with his truck. (^.^;)"

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you all !

Popular posts from this blog

- RV journey # 17 / Hello Washington DC & Virginia 1 -

- RV Journey # 8 / Sturgeon Falls - South Montreal, Quebec , Canada -

- RV Journey # 11 / Gouldsboro , Maine -