- RV Journey # 9 / South Montreal, Canada -


Hello y'all, πŸ˜€✨
Sorry, I've been late for updating my blog.  We've been having too much fun everyday, and not have enough time for PC. 
We've already moved a lot, but for now I would like to share my each day or events.  I also needed good wifi, my cell phone wifi works, but driving time does not have enough wifi. 

Anyway, here we go... 
Let's catching up for Montreal downtown day ! 
Second day in South Montreal, we went to sight seeing & shopping in Montreal downtown. It was so fun with doggies in the cart.  We would like to take them with us if we can, don't have to worry about going back hurry to an RV. And dogs can relax in the cart when they need to.  Momo was having happy face all day, her tail was wagging and had happy walk.  Koyuki was a little nervous in many people in a big city.  She became a street fighter with barking, yes,she is a " Chi.hua.hua  1 year old 
P-U-P-P-Y !". πŸ˜…πŸ’¦









When we were window shopping, I found fun things ! 
Made me so laugh !!! πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ’¦ Love these ... ↓
Aren't they so funny ?! hahahahahaha ! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ’¦





↑ Hahahahahaha, Love them very much !!! πŸ˜…πŸ’¦

We found the gorgeous church. 
Mr.Wolf was watching dogs and I went to see the church. 
I was so impressed the colors, design, and architecture... 
I am not good at PC, and now I am still working on editing many pictures. I took too many pics and hard to chose which pics I post on this blog. πŸ˜³πŸ˜²πŸ’¦

I am away behind my days on my blog.  
See ?   Everyday is precious and busy lately ! 
I am just making myself FUN and HAPPY ! πŸ˜‹✨

Let's move on forward for now. 
Now I finally added interior of Church also. 😘
Please look at these gorgeous, detail and beautiful  architectures... ✨✨✨
If you had a chance to go to Montreal, this is my highly recommendation. 

















↓  I love Christmas Store !!! 




















I have too many pictures what I wanted to share ... , hard to pick from them. πŸ˜₯ And everyday is pretty much adventure for us, so really not enough time for editing and posting on PC.  I wanted to have more relaxing time  and enjoying crafting also, but no time.  
This is Go-Go-Adventure RV Journey. 
Should I change the title ?! πŸ˜…πŸ’¦

Also I still need to catching up our days to share with you. 
It's already a way behind our days. 
Will catch up soon ! ..... hopefully ! 
Thank you for stopping by, y' all ! 😘✨  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

- RV journey # 17 / Hello Washington DC & Virginia 1 -

- RV Journey # 8 / Sturgeon Falls - South Montreal, Quebec , Canada -

- RV Journey # 11 / Gouldsboro , Maine -