- RV Journey # 13 / Hello, New York / New Jersey 1 -

Hello Y'all, πŸ˜€✨

 We've been enjoying and super busyπŸ˜…πŸ˜³πŸ’¦, it seems like I can not catch up my days on my blog.  But I would like to share with you little by little. 

Anyway, after we left Rhode Island, it was easy driving at first.  But as you know, when it gets closer to New York, the traffic was getting super busy.  
I felt many people drive rush and busy ..., yep, again it is super big city. 
Mr. Wolf drove patiently, good job, darling ! And thank you ! 
πŸ˜„✊✨✨✨
I can not drive this monster Koala bus. 🐨🚌
(Actually I drove only once, when I found this RV.  I did test driving myself on a straight line road, and made turn right, turn left, and park.  That's it only once ! πŸ˜±πŸ˜…πŸ’¦ )



Super traffic jam, it was very busy !!! πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦



We got to New York/ New Jersey with my parents-in-law,too! 
This is our first RV trip together with them. 😊✨  We wanted to make it happen since before, so this was very good opportunity for us.  And we finally made it ! πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘✨ Yay ! 
One or Two more people (couple) guests can fit for our RV.  So it was very fun to hang out with  them.πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘


And finally .... 
  ..... Hello my friend L , hello New York & New Jersey ! ..... 
We stayed at Liberty Harbor RV Park, just across the Hudson river from New York.  
It was kind a hot for me, unbelievable, 78 F in NJ & NY ! 
πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ’¦



From New Jersey side, we could see amazing New York downtown view like I saw on tv or something pictures.  
We got there in the early evening, after we settle down we walked around the harbor...  πŸ˜Š✨✨✨

It was getting closer ... I know this view from the tv or something many kinds of pictures ... 
Ohhhhh... this is the one from this harbor.


And we found the Disney Cruise ship !!! πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ’•✨
The top of the red part on the ship, you can see the Micky  !!! 
Wow, so lovely !  Someday, might want to get on this cruise ! 


It was getting darker ... 😍✨✨✨

We were waiting the night view ... ✨✨✨
Believe or not, it was not cold at all. Even though it is getting close to the end of October in New York.  I was half sleeve shirt and getting harbor breeze was so comfortable for me. πŸ˜„πŸ˜‰πŸ‘

 We were waiting .... night view ... 
And here it is ... ✨✨✨

My dad passed away 14 years ago, one of his hobbies was taking photos. He was pretty good, he was amateur, but got some trophies on photo contest.  I wanted to show him this view, if he was here, he was very happy and enjoying to take beautiful pictures with this amazing view ! 😊✨


Here we go ... our doggies also here. 
Our Momo (Cavalier King Charles) are pretty much traveler. 
As I said ... she will be 13 years old next month, she went to back and forth U.S. and Japan ... three times, she had road trip U.S. east coast - west coast,  long road trip from both way between Tokyo and Sasebo, Japan.  Again long road trip, Washington state - Memphis. And now 6 months long road trip back to Washington state.  She got used to it, I believe.  We are very proud of her.

Around this New Jersey harbor size, we saw many dogs.  The temperature was very comfortable, we had nice breeze, many people were walking with dogs around here. 
Momo was easy walking, but  .... again,  Koyuki (Chihuahua / Tiny Snow flake ) became fire street fighter.  She always wants to fight with other dogs. She is a Chihuahua puppy, still nervous from new road trip, new places, new people, new environment ...., I guess. 
Hope she gets used to travel with us and enjoy herself, too. 

 Thank you for stopping by, y' all !!! πŸ˜„✨

Comments

  1. I remember when my husband and I traveled to New York many years ago!! We got to the George Washington bridge and, like you, encountered a terrible traffic jam. He was so frustrated we turned around and headed for home......never did get to see the City! Mr. Wolf must be a very patient driver!
    I think your father would be so proud of the pictures you are taken. You are doing a very good job.
    Today it is raining here and has turned cold!! Like pool water!! Actually it is 40 degrees now and supposed to get colder tonight 😬.
    Journey on. Drive safely. JJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello JJ, thank you for your sweet comment ! Yes, I've been enjoying to take many pictures. But I only found several my favorite pics from I took. So I have to delete many pictures also. (^.^)" So I can share pictures with you all on this blog, and this will be our precious memories for us, too !
    Wow wow wow, hard to believe it, you turned around and headed for home from the point almost to NY ???
    But I understand how frustrated for driving around NY. I was kind a scary to see all vehicles driving. My heart was big pumping. (@o@;)" (^.^;)" Mr. Wolf drove well and patiently. (^.^;)"
    I see you and Memphis have super cold weather now. Much colder than NY and other areas where we passed through. Please keep yourself warm and take care, JJ... ! Please tell hello to all friends at BRC for me ! (^o^)/"""

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you all !

Popular posts from this blog

- RV journey # 17 / Hello Washington DC & Virginia 1 -

- RV Journey # 8 / Sturgeon Falls - South Montreal, Quebec , Canada -

- RV Journey # 11 / Gouldsboro , Maine -