- See you, Tokyo -


See you Tokyo until next year ! 

It was so much fun, great time with friends and family. 
I missed some of my dear friends, i am so sorry, I could not call all friends...   it was too short for me... always. 
Miss you all friends and family...

See you next time ! 
And following me our adventure ... 😀😉🌻✨

In 2020 Tokyo Olympic ... 
I might want to visit my country ...





My Mr.Wolf loves Godzilla.


He got one of these t-shirts, that's so cool !
Well , I wanted to get a underwear for him, too. 
Sadly they did not have his size.  





Thank you for stopping by, Y'all. 

After this we took super long flight, it took for 37 hours to get to our RV. 😓😂💦

I am still catching up our passed Journey ! 
To be continued ... 😱😱😱💦

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

- RV journey # 17 / Hello Washington DC & Virginia 1 -

- RV Journey # 8 / Sturgeon Falls - South Montreal, Quebec , Canada -

- RV Journey # 11 / Gouldsboro , Maine -