- RV Journey # 12 / Rhode Island - heading to NY -

Hello Y' all 
We've been very busy again every single day. πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜…πŸ’¦
Not enough time for PC.
Let's catching up my days ! πŸ˜…πŸ˜‰✨



It was an another long driving from Gouldsboro, ME to Rhode Island.  We had to pass through bad traffic around Boston.  Big city, always busy traffic.  
It was not fun bad traffic.  



But anyway, we made it Rhode Island at night time. 
Mr.Wolf's brother lives here.
 And second day, my parents-in-law came here RI from IN to join our adventure for the next NY. 
So this is the good opportunity to get together here in RI. πŸ˜€
We had nice family time. 



We had a very nice ocean view campground. 
I saw the beautiful sunset, too. 





Third day, ↓  my mom-in-law and I went to the swimming pool to take water exercise class and I had some lap swimming ! Finally !
 First swimming exercise in this trip for me. πŸ˜€πŸŠπŸ’¦ Yay ! 
I missed it so much, and very happy to be in the water ! 
If you know me well, you know how much I love and misses being in the water. πŸ˜₯πŸ˜…πŸ’¦



After that we went to the car museum.  I found it by chance. πŸ˜‹  I love economical super milage car for me. But I love to see car show. Some years ago Mr. Wolf and I went to the " Tokyo Moter Show ".
In this museum, my favorite is ... this first car. One of my cousin had a mini car when he was a little boy. Cool car ! 
Lamborghini Countach 

















Mr. Wolf said this car down below is his favorite in this museum. ↓


This museum all cars ...., one family own these all car. 
πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜…πŸ’¦
They own all cars ?!  .... and YES. And they made a museum. 
Super gorgeous Super car. We enjoyed to see them ! πŸ˜…πŸ˜‰✨

My brother-in-law took us to very nice Seafood restaurant.
Thank you, T !!!πŸ˜‹ 
We enjoyed seafood clam chowder and some more seafood. 
Mr. Wolf and I LOVE Seafood. 
So ... we take this RV trip by the coast sometimes. 

And ... the fourth day, I needed take an easy day, needed to do some errands, and I went to swimming myself. 
And Mr. Wolf and I went to an another Seafood restaurant which my brother-in-law took us over 10 years ago. 
It was an awesome Seafood, could not forget about it. 



I don't know why, Lobster is famous in east coast, but I don't see them much in west coast. 

My Mr. Wolf does scuba diving, when we lived in Washington state, sometimes he brought me back some supper, crabs, octopus, scallops, flounder...etc.  We did enjoy clamming, fishing ourselves, we got smelt and hearing ... without fish food.  Sometimes we got over 30 fish in a day. 
Next time when we got our home in Washington, we are very looking forward for fishing again ! Would love to get Salmon ! πŸŸπŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸŸ✨

And we left RI, and heading to New York !!! 
Thank you and see you, brother T and Rhode Island ! 


 For my parents-in-law, and me,  Our first visit to N.Y. !!! πŸ˜€✨  And I will see my dear friend, L !
Haven't seen her for over 10 years !  So exciting !😘    
   
On a way to N.Y. 



 
Thank you for stopping by, y' all ! πŸ˜‹✨  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

- RV journey # 17 / Hello Washington DC & Virginia 1 -

- RV Journey # 8 / Sturgeon Falls - South Montreal, Quebec , Canada -

- RV Journey # 11 / Gouldsboro , Maine -