- RV Journey , # 2 IN - Big Rapids,Michigan -


Hello Y'all, here we are...day 2. 
We had only one night stay at Mr. Wolf's family house. 
We needed to hurry to visit my friend who lives in northern MI before it gets snowing. 
I probably have menopause and I feel pretty much hot in Memphis.  But after we started driving to northern, the wind was getting cooler...  , but still I was wearing half sleeve shirt and short pants. I was okay in IN. 

After we left IN towards MI, the air is getting cooler, and cooler... 😳😳😳💦
And we started to see some of beautiful colored leaves...😋
FUN ! Love to see those beautiful colors of leaves...😋✨

 Before we left IN, we were very busy to repacking for an RV. 
I had too much stuff from previous house in Memphis, too many things from trip to Japan.  And we knew we will have to get rid off more stuff from an RV.  We wanted to make it light weight as much as possible. 😅💦 ... Well, it is not easy for me.
But we tried...    Parents in law, they hold them for us until when we visit them next time.
Anyway we left his family house and drove for about 5 hours.
We got to Big Rapids City, MI. 
We did Walmart camping, it was second time for us. 
Easy, convenient, appreciate for their kindness. 😋🙏✨
Just it was COOL and COLD temperature outside. 
We finally changed our clothes long sleeve shirts and long pants. 😅💦  And nice to have our fur baby, Momo with me when we sleep. 
RV queen size bed is not enough space, but the winter is okay... I think. Especially not so much insolation RV, winter camping is pretty cold.  Nice to have FUR baby ! 🐶💕✨


 

Just only one thing ..., the one who sleep first is the winner ! 
Well, Mr. Wolf told me, " You're a Godzilla sleeper which is snoring like a Godzilla. " , and I said, " well,... okay, but you do not know yourself, either how you sleep." 
Because he does snoring sometimes. 
And Momo (12 years old, will be 13 in this Nov.) is pretty much winner and largest Godzilla sleeper. 😅😅😅💤💦
So we have to compete who is gonna sleep first. 
If I sleep later, I will be loser.  Sometimes hard to sleep in Godzilla chorus snoring. 
Sometimes Mr. Wolf says ..."I have two Godzillas in my bed."

Well, don't worry! You, too. Mr. Wolf. 😆✊💦
He did not believe what I said. 
So... one day,  I recorded a video his Godzilla snoring when he had Godzilla sleeping in a dark bedroom with my cell phone.  Anytime I can share it here though... 😅💦

Well, ... but anyway, nice to have and hold FUR babies in winter.
Especially we're going back to WA, yep, pretty much COLD for long term.  We save heat for the house ! 😅💦✨
Hahahahaha ! 
And tonight Momo is Godzilla snorning again ... !😅💦
hahahahaha ! 
Lovely ! 😋💕✨
Thank you for stopping by, Y'all ! 😋🌻✨

Comments

  1. So Great you are enjoying your journey and cooler temps. Makes for nice breathable days and nights. Oh no snoring, that is why I sleep on make out table bed in RV and Hubby sleeps in Queen size bed by himself. I must sleep ;-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello dear friend, I am guessing who you are .... Mrs. S ? (^o^;)"
    Thank you for your sweet comment.
    Wow wow wow, you do sleep separately ? hahahahahaha
    Mr. Wolf might also wants to sleep separately with me. hahahahaha !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you all !

Popular posts from this blog

- RV journey # 17 / Hello Washington DC & Virginia 1 -

- RV Journey # 8 / Sturgeon Falls - South Montreal, Quebec , Canada -

- RV Journey # 11 / Gouldsboro , Maine -