- RV Journey # 14 / New York 2 -

Hello y’all , friends and family, πŸ˜€πŸπŸŽƒ✨

Well, I am away behind for posting, everyday is precious and everyday we have too much fun with friends and family. 


Let’s keep catching up my days and events ! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š✨

The second day in New Jersey / New York. 
When I woke up I saw the sky from our bedroom window. 
It was like this beautiful colors with sunrise. πŸ˜€✨
Aren’t they so beautiful ? πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ

We took ferry boat and went to New York to see my friend, L.  She is my very special friend since 25 years ago.... I think.It was so special and great to see her, I was so HAPPY !
I had not seen her for over 10 years..., so we had a great time together ! πŸ˜„πŸ’•✨✨✨

↓  Koala🐨 &  " L " 

↓  L took us to the 9.11 memorial museum. 
She was born and grew up in NY. 



↓ Me 🐨, mom-in-law, and L. 

And more sight seeing in downtown ! πŸ˜€πŸ˜‹πŸ’•✨

↓  My very first New York lunch ! So good. Yum ! πŸ˜‹πŸ’•πŸ‘✨

The picture down below, it looks like Momo. 
But it is not our Momo.  I just found the same Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, boy puppy 15 weeks old.  I was very surprised and the owner letting me taking a picture of him. 
Super cute ! Momo was also like this CUTE and Momo is still our fur baby always, and CUTE !!! πŸ˜„πŸ’•✨

↓  After our lunch and walking in downtown, we enjoyed rich & creamy soft ice-cream ! Yum yum !🍦✨ And we came back to RV once.  My friend " L " loves puppies, so her and our babies. 
 " L " , our doggies, and New Jersey sunset ! 


↓  After we fed dogs and letting them walking, we went out for walking in night time in New York. 
We took subway ! I saw these subway on TV or movies. πŸ˜…πŸ’¦πŸ‘✨
And we had supper in downtown, and " L " took us to the Empire State building ! We wanted to see night view in New York.  It was amazing gorgeous view ! 



360 degree , just gorgeous night view...! 

Thank you so much, dear friend " L " !!! 
It was so great to see you, and missed you so much ! 
See you again next time ! πŸ˜˜πŸ’•✨
We all had so much fun and great time. 

We walked a lot, over 10,000 steps in a day ! 
We did good job ! πŸ˜³πŸ’¦ the same as Tokyo life. πŸ˜…πŸ’¦





Thank you for stopping by, Y'all !!! 😊✨
I've been super busy everyday for going out,  but I am slowly catching up my days !   
And thank you for waiting for patiently ! 😘✨

To be continued ... updating for NY. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

- RV journey # 17 / Hello Washington DC & Virginia 1 -

- RV Journey # 8 / Sturgeon Falls - South Montreal, Quebec , Canada -

- RV Journey # 11 / Gouldsboro , Maine -