- BRC friends -


Dear BRC friends,
I wanted say SUPER THANK YOU for y'all !!!

Since this March , about for 6 months I had been working as a volunteer, and had been teaching my water aerobics, it was precious great experience again in my life.
( you can catch up previous topic about my experience here ..... )
click here

To y'all BRC friends, thank you so much 😊 for your sweet heart and friendship !!! 😊🌻✨
Your smile encouraged me , it was so much fun with y'all, and was my happiness. 

I don't want to post detail pictures here, but I am so glad to take pictures with you, it will be my happy fun memories with you !  
If I missed taking pictures with you (some people) since I missed the chances, I am so sorry, that's my regret. πŸ˜’πŸ’¦
But I have your smile, friendship, fun memories with you in my heart. 🌻✨

On a way home in WA, once again we will stop by Memphis next January ,and then I would like to visit and see you at BRC .😊🌻✨
Until next time, I miss y'all !!! πŸ˜’πŸ˜…πŸ’¦πŸŒ»✨
Hope you keep enjoying water aerobics, it's really good exercise for most of people. Please keep good stretching also, very important to keep flexibility, muscle to keep good posture, too. 
I am very proud of you did good job in my 
" Koala Boot Camp Water Aerobics lesson !"  πŸ˜…πŸ’¦

Love y'all 😊🌻✨

P.S.  I am sorry for being late to post about this. 
As you know, I had been super busy after my last lesson with Mr. Wolf's retirement ceremony, party, packing out, and fly to Japan. πŸ˜…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

- RV journey # 17 / Hello Washington DC & Virginia 1 -

- Praying for 9.11 -

- RV Journey # 8 / Sturgeon Falls - South Montreal, Quebec , Canada -